Suppressors Anyone make a .45 ASR mount for 16-1 lh??

pbgunrunner

Old enough to know better
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2005
Iowa City, Iowa
Silencerco doesn't show one, I know YHM and some other vendors made ASR muzzle devices. Anyone know of one that will fit a .45 kriss vector? It's an m16-1 lh thread. Apparently used by Kriss and HK. Any leads would be great!
PS, I have ASR mounts on my other two hosts to use w a chimera can, it'd be nice to be able to use my incoming Octane on them as well if needed!

Not quite sure what your trying to do here exactly !

For your kriss / octane combo - just get the 16-1LH piston and a fixed barrel spacer = Done

See you mention a chimera can as well... you trying to run that on the kriss as well ??

No, sorry, I'll clarify! I have a .300 BO AR pistol that will primarily use a chimera can if it ever gets out of ATF jail. I'm using an ASR comp for mounting. I also have a 5.56 w the ASR 3 prong that can use that can. I want the same type of mount on my .45 Kris's so I could swap the Octane onto the .300 BO if needed. Can't use the Chimera on it due to bore size tho. I'm just looking for a common setup for both cans and all firearms.

I don't think you're understanding what I'm looking for, or I'm way messed up on what I think will work. The only thing I THINK I need is an ASR muzzle device in my thread pitch and an ASR adapter for my octane .45 can....then I'm swappable as I want to be. It's looking like I'm going to have to buy a 1/2 or 5/16 brake and have it bored and threaded for my barrel.