• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Anyone near Seal Beach CA? Support this business asap!

That's my old stompin grounds.
He doesn't need any help......that town and the ones on both sides of it are nothing but surfers, and libs don't surf because water scares them.

It's only the tourists that are the issue.......and everyone everywhere knows locals hate tourists.

Across the street and about 2 blocks east of him is one of the last remaining "SuperMex" restaurants......killa food.
On the same side of the street and about 2 blocks west is the original and last remaining "Green Burrito" restaurant.....same thing, killa food.

Damn I'm hungry.

I love this guy

I’ll be out near(ish) there in the next couple of weeks to get some suspension fabrication work done on my truck; still waiting for Deaver to make my +3HD springs. Will go out of my way to swing by and buy some stuff.

Pic thread rules: The bearings for my new front coil over top hats finally came in…would have been nice to do it when the shocks were out of the truck getting rebuilt a few weeks ago, but good to have them in before the 2K+ mile road trip I’m about to embark upon; the bushings in the stock top hats were toast after 106K miles! LoL

i-D8pkk9v-X4.jpg

Edit: just realized this isn’t the MPT…. Bonus for y’allI guess! 😆

Also, the company that was making these stopped doing so…maybe got too much pressure from Red Bull. I’m gonna reach out to see if these guys can have their hat vendor make up a batch:

1724863744396.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll be out near(ish) there in the next couple of weeks to get some suspension fabrication work done on my truck; still waiting for Deaver to make my +3HD springs. Will go out of my way to swing by and buy some stuff.

Pic thread rules: The bearings for my new front coil over top hats finally came in…would have been nice to do it when the shocks were out of the truck getting rebuilt a few weeks ago, but good to have them in before the 2K+ mile road trip I’m about to embark upon; the bushings in the stock top hats were toast after 106K miles! LoL

i-D8pkk9v-X4.jpg

Edit: just realized this isn’t the MPT…. Bonus for y’allI guess! 😆

Also, the company that was making these stopped doing so…maybe got too much pressure from Red Bull. I’m gonna reach out to see if these guys can have their hat vendor make up a batch:

View attachment 8489573
You can’t tease up with just that, show the whole truck!

Reactions: 101st
I placed an order for a shirt

They ship if anyone is interested
Yeah I got the anti liberal social club Hoodie. I like supporting folks who are in the fight. I wish they had more nice looking stuff and not so much stuff like the photos and middle fingers and such though.