• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Anyone use these?

Re: Anyone use these?

What scope are you putting it on? I have one on a Razor and it works great, its a must if you need to change magnification quickly like in long range comps. As far as cons, I really cant think of one right off except once you use one you wont want to go without it.

Im putting it on a NF scope.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJohn141</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What scope are you putting it on? I have one on a Razor and it works great, its a must if you need to change magnification quickly like in long range comps. As far as cons, I really cant think of one right off except once you use one you wont want to go without it. </div></div>

Which one do you have for your NF scope?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vkc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have one on my NFs, and it works great. I don't use them on my premier or USOs because the mag adjustment rings are thicker and easier for me to turn. </div></div>

i don't own one but i have used one on a buddies gun when we were out coyote hunting they work great and were very handy when you have coyotes coming in close its easy to adjust the power all the way down very quick. Im for sure ordering one for coyote hunting this next year.

I have the Drissel Cat Tail on every NF scope I own, ranging from 1-4x24s up to 12-42x56s. I find them extremely well-made and very useful when you want to change the mag in a hurry.