AOC and Fox News which one is smarter

FS1

Unbalanced
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Earth
    Last edited:
    LOL!!!

Do you think she actually believes she's protesting AGAINST "The Government"?!?!?!?!?

The Constitution is a list of things the government CANNOT do. Aside from proscribing procedure, as Barak Obama said, it is a list of "negative rights", on government that is!

She represents the first generation of woke Millennials who are protesting FOR Government and against The People.

You don't have to be a complete moron to be a Congressional Representative from New York City...

But it helps...

I was living in what became her Congressional District until 1958.

We probably went to the same schools; but then, 61 years probably does make some kind of a difference...

Greg

"She" said (and I use that term LOOSEly)

“I think young people are more informed and dynamic than their predecessors,” she said.

Now, problem number one is that she THINKS that she thinks. In truth, she doesn't even know the definition of the word, let alone how to use the word "think" in a proper sentence.

The "invent-a-fact" is definitely problem number two.

What's worse though, is that this squat was voted in. Others at the ballot box figured that "this/it/she/helicopter" was the best option.

There are a whole litany of problems with this situation, and it is allowed to continue. Wow. Sad, redefined.

Millennials and Generation Z are kids that can't go 24hrs with a smart phone to do all the thing for them, they can go 24hrs without high speed internet. drowning in informations and lacking wisdom and courage.

Jefferson's famous quote:

"Knowledge is power."

As Ive said for 30 years:

Knowledge

Wisdom

Or more precisely, "Knowledge may be power but Knowledge without wisdom is folly."

Using that at UVA (Mr. Jefferson's University) didnt make me a really popular guy.

"She" said (and I use that term LOOSEly)

“I think young people are more informed and dynamic than their predecessors,” she said.

Now, problem number one is that she THINKS that she thinks. In truth, she doesn't even know the definition of the word, let alone how to use the word "think" in a proper sentence.

The "invent-a-fact" is definitely problem number two.

What's worse though, is that this squat was voted in. Others at the ballot box figured that "this/it/she/helicopter" was the best option.

There are a whole litany of problems with this situation, and it is allowed to continue. Wow. Sad, redefined.

Yep, and that puts you in the 98% percentile of intelligent "Murikan" voters. For a Canadian.......No slight intended, just admiration.

As far as the wankers that voted her in........get a clue :rolleyes:

Reactions: TACC
    Back in the 1970's, when my friends were all saying they were Hippies, and I thought I might be one, too; we would hear and say, "Come the revolution; such and such will be the first thing we do...".

I'm sure my friends then who actually were, and still are Hippies, are hearing and saying the same thing; either again, or still..

What was fantasy then remains so now; and poor things, they just don't understand it's not really something you say, it's something you just know...

...And do...

Talk is cheap, and worth even less, as well...

Neither of them remember the 1770’s. That’s the problem.

None of them remember the 1970's, either.

Greg

Neither of them remember the 1770’s. That’s the problem.

To be fair, Fox qualified their example as “in MODERN American history.” In other words, a fairly recent example, which is much harder to overlook because those people involved are still alive. I believe that juxtaposition was international to a accentuate her stunning ignorance.

You don't have to be a complete moron to be a Congressional Representative from New York City...

But it helps...

I was living in what became her Congressional District until 1958.

We probably went to the same schools; but then, 61 years probably does make some kind of a difference...

Greg

I don't think she is a complete idiot Greg I'm pretty sure she has some parts missing from important areas of her brain.