• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

APA Sako

Re: APA Sako

Mine does quite well with FGMM 711B, particularly given the price. This is an old picture, but it's the only one I've bothered saving. These are the first 5 5rd groups out of mine following a couple of sighters. Starting bottom left, working right, ending top left. Took a few to get the barrel nice and lubed up but since then she's been a hammer. I don't shoot serious small bore with this or anything, so the accuracy is good enough to please me.

ETA: 50yds, BTW. Absolutely no problems feeding or extracting 711B.

SakoTarget.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">on the Mags the 10 round has anybody had any feed problems? I am still curious to see what others are experiencing with their ammo. </div></div>

I only use the 5rd mags because I like them to sit flush.

the ten round mags i have dont feed w/ten in it. works fine w/seven.so i use them with seven as the extra length makes mag changes easier. mine likes rws subsonics best.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: birddog762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the ten round mags i have dont feed w/ten in it. works fine w/seven.so i use them with seven as the extra length makes mag changes easier. mine likes rws subsonics best. </div></div>

8 seemed to be the max and even then they get fussy. glad it is not just me.