• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Appears they may have found Brian Laundrie's body

In before the news claims:

- He died of covid
- Was a Trump supporter
- Owned an AK15 Glock 47
- Left a manifesto which we will never see but talked about how he hated women, trannies, black people and Obama
- Was in the process of planning a suicide bomb attack on the white house
- Made a derogatory post about black/gay/whatever people 17 years ago
- Was wearing a 'Lets Go Brandon' shirt

Last edited:

This has been talk of the area all week. All these stupid women running around going "I can't sleep at night knowing I have ink on my arm put there by a murderer who did that to his wife..."

What do they expect? This guy is a Rhodes Scholar? He was a shitbag at a shitbag ink parlor, but was probably all hot and edgy sipping cappucino's at the local latte bar and making all the teenies want to get ink.

And now they can't sleep at night.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Missing White Woman Syndrome really is a thing.

Of all of the homicides this year, how did this one become national news?
Missing pretty blonde white woman syndrome. If she was ugly and white, no one would have given two shits.....

I love how everyone on social media has canonized her with angel wings and a halo. This despite the fact that she was determined to be the aggressor during the Utah stop. She admitted to being "very mean" and "crazy". None of this justifies her murder in any way, shape or form but "crimes of passion" are nothing new. Everyone talks about the "toxic relationship" blaming Brian but she CLEARLY participated and was part of that toxicity.

Evidently her family was not happy that she was going on this trip with Brian and tried to dissuade her. One can imagine these conversions and the side conversions with her friends about how she was a strong independent woman and did not need her parents telling her what to do.

This is a cautionary tale that will go unheard. In not examining her part in this tragedy other young girls are being robbed of the knowledge that might well save their lives....

Missing White Woman Syndrome really is a thing.

Of all of the homicides this year, how did this one become national news?
I'm only interested because I think the two of them were in on killing the two lesbians. Very strange they were murdered shortly after contact with both of them. I'm thinking Gabby was part of the murder and freaked out at what she'd done and that's when he "off'd" her.

My opinion only. But the two lesbian lover thing is a strange freaking twist to me in the whole case and why they wanted to find him.

This has been talk of the area all week. All these stupid women running around going "I can't sleep at night knowing I have ink on my arm put there by a murderer who did that to his wife..."

What do they expect? This guy is a Rhodes Scholar? He was a shitbag at a shitbag ink parlor, but was probably all hot and edgy sipping cappucino's at the local latte bar and making all the teenies want to get ink.

Cheers,

Sirhr
Ok how did this ugly sumbitch get himself a chick half his age convinces her to move into a bus and then kills her? She was pretty to boot. This asshole was set up.

Cheers,

Sirhr
You find a pretty 22 yr old half your age, you slap that young ass and admire the sound only 22 yr old tight ass makes. You don't kill her and chop her up for Christ's sakes. Damn! smh

Hey, but all is not lost. He'll be popular in prison with his tattooing skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: srtsam
Ok how did this ugly sumbitch get himself a chick half his age convinces her to move into a bus and then kills her? She was pretty to boot. This asshole was set up.
Dude, Many many many girls are completely retarded, do you know there are hundreds of "professional models" that go to UAE and get paid as whores and do unspeakable things? But hey!! she looks hot and has a million dollars now! I am not calling all women stupid, but there are so many on "social media" who sell themselves for money and fame, its disgusting.

Cause no one cares about Chi-town, Washington DC, Seattle, San Fransisco, or New York bitches that end up dead.
So, why does anyone care about this one? From this armchair, she appears to be another nobody that got dead. No one knew who she was before she died, amd no one will remember a week from when the story dies.

Dude, Many many many girls are completely retarded, do you know there are hundreds of "professional models" that go to UAE and get paid as whores and do unspeakable things? But hey!! she looks hot and has a million dollars now! I am not calling all women stupid, but there are so many on "social media" who sell themselves for money and fame, its disgusting.

You mean the hot bimbos on Instagram who are always going on "vacations" around the world are actually prostitutes??? Gee whiz never imagined that lol..

You mean the hot bimbos on Instagram who are always going on "vacations" around the world are actually prostitutes??? Gee whiz never imagined that lol..
I remember back when I would surf Match.com, 95% of the females on there would post they liked to travel to any exotic place with white sand beaches.

You could hear the sucking, slurping sounds.

B4F07AF4-F85A-4AEF-9444-63917AB7B0E4.jpeg

In before the news claims:

- He died of covid
- Was a Trump supporter
- Owned an AK15 Glock 47
- Left a manifesto which we will never see but talked about how he hated women, trannies, black people and Obama
- Was in the process of planning a suicide bomb attack on the white house
- Made a derogatory post about black/gay/whatever people 17 years ago
- Was wearing a 'Lets Go Brandon' shirt

He HAD A LEGO SET GOD DAMN IT!

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
Parents knew whole time he went there and offed himself, hell they pretty much led the cops to his body. Charge them and be done with it.
If that were true, why would they not have led them to the body long ago. What did they have to gain by prolonging this thing?? I mean other than the extreme pleasure of having media camped out on their front lawn and protesters spitting on them. Then the pleasure finding their sons partial remains after being under water and chewed on by gators for a month......Good times.

I see a lot of folks crucifying the parents but really what do people expect. They were victims here too, so far as we know.

My grown daughter is, and always has been, the treasure of my life. I would protect her at ANY cost so lets hope it is never put to the test. Expecting parents not to protect their kids goes against the very laws of nature in my book. It’s primal.

I don't know how true, but 2 days before this broke "Dog" did an interview said he wasn't allowed to give details but he claimed to have found the camp sight and turned it over to authorities, who took all the credit. I'm not a Dog fan, & Patty Mayo is a douche. But my .02 is the police screwed the pooch from jump Street.

Anyone noticed no riots this summer? Are we just lucky that no blacks have been done wrong by whitey this summer or just MSM not reporting on it?
Also, notice Kamaltoe has been unusually quiet and out of the picture recently. Whats up with that?

She was one of the main Anitfa inciters in the last riots.

Last edited:
I don't know how true, but 2 days before this broke "Dog" did an interview said he wasn't allowed to give details but he claimed to have found the camp sight and turned it over to authorities, who took all the credit. I'm not a Dog fan, & Patty Mayo is a douche. But my .02 is the police screwed the pooch from jump Street.
You know, if I had to believe a convicted felon or the FBI, I'd find Dog to be more credible.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the authorities stole all the credit. They could bring a lot of misery down on an ex con if he he didn't go along with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Isn't this starting to sound like Natural Born Killers with all of the other bodies that they are finding? My guess.............these two were living the dream/fantasy.

Cheers,

Sirhr
Actually an update on this.

Turns out his pet name for her was pumpkin.

I am so going to hell for that