Apr 22 XLR Class at Gunsite - still a few spots open

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    I've still got a couple opening for XLR on the 22nd. I'm doing the Field Firing Solutions overview on the 21st as well, if anyone is interested. Give the office a call at (928) 636 4565 to sign up if you want to get in.

Due to unforeseen events, the crew from DTA is not going to make it to this class, and they have rescheduled to the 11/05 class. This leaves 4 spots open for class starting Monday, so if you can do it at short notice, I've got openings. It also means if you were thinking about the fall class, you should get yourself booked, as that class is now getting close to full.

I'll try to get a good recording of the FFS class, we'll see how it comes out.

We just finished a few days with Larry Vickers doing TacTV episodes, got some really good stuff on the AI PSR system, look for it in the fall. As a side note to that, we did some video with a new wireless target camera system out to 1300 meters, looks pretty good, we'll be using a T&E unit next week.

Due to unforeseen events, the crew from DTA is not going to make it to this class, and they have rescheduled to the 11/05 class. This leaves 4 spots open for class starting Monday, so if you can do it at short notice, I've got openings. It also means if you were thinking about the fall class, you should get yourself booked, as that class is now getting close to full.

I'll try to get a good recording of the FFS class, we'll see how it comes out.

We just finished a few days with Larry Vickers doing TacTV episodes, got some really good stuff on the AI PSR system, look for it in the fall. As a side note to that, we did some video with a new wireless target camera system out to 1300 meters, looks pretty good, we'll be using a T&E unit next week.

Hey Cory - Keith here. It was great meeting you and the others from Gunsite as well as the cast and crew from TAC-TV. I look forward to spending more time down at Gunsite now that I've got some good friends down there. I'm looking forward to taking your XLR class as soon as I have the time available. Also, having our Target Cam system on the TV show later this summer will be great exposure for us and our small growing business - thanks to you, Walt and Larry!!!

Keith Averill

Last edited: