AR complete upper in 204 where to buy ?

Thanks for all the links, has anyone used the uppers mentioned above ?
I have a RRA upper that I set up to shoot local Precision Rifle matches with. Didn't want to spend a bundle of money to see if I liked the long range game or not and had several AR's. With the right loads it's a tack driver. I also had a White Oak "Service Rifle" upper back in the day when I shot NRA Highpower competition. You can't go wrong with either of those in my opinion.

I've used apf armory, just shooting a friends wasn't shooting for accuracy. A lot of people I know use them for prairie dogs, they don't have any complaints. Their local to me so I picked up my blackout barrel this fall from them. I'm not sure who makes their barrels but I was happy with the accuracy I got from their 10.5

Not sure of the price of just an upper but for a while you could get the LMT MRP rifles and uppers and they offered a 204 barrel.

I have the 5.56 and 6.8SPC barrels. Two minutes and a small torque wrench and you can swap barrels (calibers, lengths, piston/DI). Monolithic upper (receiver and rail system machined from one piece billet).

Just throwing it out there, I wanted a 204 barrel but never got around to getting one. Will probably get a 300 barrel first.

Just looked, they don't offer a standard 204 upper but looking thru the parts pages I came up with this for right at $1k. Hard to go wrong with this (not the lightest, but should be a good shooter).

$449 for a blowout OD green MRP upper:

$679 for 20" stainless 204 barrel.

might not be the prettiest setup, but usually the LMT setups are solid. Never had any issues with mine (after I corrected the SPC chamber).

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, keep them coming.
For anyone else interested, I have found that 9&10 twist barrels do better with the 39-40 g bullets than the common 12 twists.