• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD ARC Xylo Chassis

littlepod

Minuteman
  • Oct 16, 2012
    Kirkland, WA
    instagram.com
    SOLD

I really like it but decided to stick on the ACC to match my CF and not buy 2 Xylos. I also have a Deuce coming, not in a rush to sell and might just keep, but putting some feelers out if someone wants one now.

No scratches dings etc. Only thing to note is that the wooden grip has a thumb rest groove on it for thumb placement. Modified from factory option.

1606967920012.png

Last edited:
    Wtf. Why are you selling the xylo? Sorry but I have just seen your setup way to often.

Haha... I bought too much shit on Black Friday (new spotter, new tripod, a few cases of center-x, tt diamond triggers, Ultimatum Deuce), so I feel a bit too guilty having multiple chassis lying around. I'm just too used to my MDT ACC that I run for my Centerfire, and Rimfire, and don't want to buy another Xylo to get my rifles to match...

The ACC isn't looking too shabby though...
    1606974407730.png

I might keep the Xylo and put the Deuce in it... maybe all my spending remorse will go away in a few days :)