• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD Armageddon GameChanger OG

MacBSG

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2013
Ohio
I’ve got two standard fill OG GameChanger, both waxed Canvas. One is Area419 version and the other is Oak.

$75 a piece or $140 for the pair shipped

IMG_0662.jpeg
IMG_0663.jpeg
IMG_0664.jpeg
IMG_0665.jpeg
IMG_0666.jpeg

I purchased the Area 419 OG bag on Aug 23rd. I have not received my item either. I messaged him about it and he said he couldn't locate my address. I gave him my address again on Sept. 9th. Still nothing. Contacted him a couple times over the last couple days and I've gotten no response back.

I shared this in PM but I will leave it here for everyone else to see.

I'm not sure what this guys deal is. He's super flakey on returning messages and claims he's sent replies that I never got. It took multiple PMs to get him to finally ship. It took him a week to create a shipping label. He then lied about dropping it off but, eventually did drop it off nearly two weeks after I paid. When I finally did receive the bag it had a hole in it. He claims it didn't have the hole when he shipped it, but I can't imagine how it would have happened in shipping. He did agree to a partial refund so I can ship it back to armageddon gear to be repaired but, it took multiple messages to get him to send it.