• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Armageddon Gear M2010 Bag Question

thaflash_la

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2014
I’m looking for a soft bag, and the m2010 bag looks interesting. Can I fit 2 precision rifles in it? Mainly looking to move 2 chassis rifles with 20-24” barrels plus brake. I understand the old style drag bags could fit 2 guns, albeit not perfectly.

I’m not looking for a drag bag really, I just need to take 2 guns from the car to the range line. I’d just have one rifle in it during transit.

Sorry, I completely forgot buddy

18" seekins sp10 with tbac u9; 46" total length
14.5 pin/welded with flash hider to 16" remington 5r with tbac u9; 44" total length

KIMG2242.JPG

KIMG2247.JPG

KIMG2248.JPG

KIMG2246.JPG

Last edited:
it is 49" on the interior dimension.

i would suggest the eberlestock 52" sniper sled. i like that case better than the armageddon to be honest.

i don't have the 52" eberle, just the standard size.

it is 49" on the interior dimension.

i would suggest the eberlestock 52" sniper sled. i like that case better than the armageddon to be honest.

i don't have the 52" eberle, just the standard size.
Thanks for the advice. I’ll likely just go with the 52” precision rifle case then. I was hoping for the m2010 since it’s not as obviously a rifle case(I prefer my privacy) but this will also save me some good money!

I
For longer rifles I'd suggest the Galatti cases....here:

This one in particular
currently have one like the one in particular you suggest. I am looking for a much more simple one that doesn’t have the mat and all the unneeded extras. That’s what has drawn me in part to the Armageddon gear cases. They seam simple but extremely well built.

I have the M2010 bag too...it's just short for a longer rifle or a rifle with a long can.
The M2010 is pretty simple and is very well built.
That’s my concern about the length. I have a 27” pipe on mine so it’s running just under 49.5” in over all length. It looks like I may just go with the precision rifle case from Armageddon gear instead as it is a 52in case. I’m tempted to go with the 58 for the can but then that’s a damn long case haha.

If you don't particularly need the ability to drop the case perfectly into a Pelican case, get the precision rifle case over the M2010. The M2010 is a badass case, but overkill if you're just using it alone as a soft case.

If you don't particularly need the ability to drop the case perfectly into a Pelican case, get the precision rifle case over the M2010. The M2010 is a badass case, but overkill if you're just using it alone as a soft case.
I’m really glad to hear that. I don’t need that feature. My desire for it was driven much more from a looks standpoint that it does not look like a “traditional rifle case.” If I have to get a different case than I’m definitely going with the precision rifle case, I just haven’t been able to find any in-depth reviews or videos about that case.

I’m really glad to hear that. I don’t need that feature. My desire for it was driven much more from a looks standpoint that it does not look like a “traditional rifle case.” If I have to get a different case than I’m definitely going with the precision rifle case, I just haven’t been able to find any in-depth reviews or videos about that case.

I got one for my dad last year. Padding is on par with the 2010 case, and the quality is excellent. The side pockets give plenty of storage for extra gear, too.

I’ve had the M2010 precision rifle case for at least 5 months now. It fits the AI 24” plus TBAC brake, unfolded. Very well built. It fills up the back seat of the car. It only comes with one strap. It is very well padded. Not a lot of Molle, 2 rows on each side. If you just placed 2 rifles it should fit . If you have rear bags, LRFs, kestrels, earpro, & accessories on there, then a precision rifle on one side & AR on the other with all the accessories.
Armageddon gear will post coupon codes on facebook from time to time. If you add another smaller item to the order it reduces the shipping cost.
I hope this helps.

I’ve had the M2010 precision rifle case for at least 5 months now. It fits the AI 24” plus TBAC brake, unfolded. Very well built. It fills up the back seat of the car. It only comes with one strap. It is very well padded. Not a lot of Molle, 2 rows on each side. If you just placed 2 rifles it should fit . If you have rear bags, LRFs, kestrels, earpro, & accessories on there, then a precision rifle on one side & AR on the other with all the accessories.
Armageddon gear will post coupon codes on facebook from time to time. If you add another smaller item to the order it reduces the shipping cost.
I hope this helps.
Thank, it looks like it will be just short for my rifle(49.5 over all length) so i'll just go with the precision rifle case. I did notice that when i added a small item that ir dropped the price drasticaly.