• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Army pays "The Rock" 5 million up front for 5 yes 5 instagram posts promoting the army......

After having been in the Army in the early 80s, that first video in Longshot231 post, that is fucking offensive, that this is what our "Military" has devolved into.

Fucking disgusting!
Exactly. I was in Army in the mid seventies. Back then woman and men had separate basic training companies. We'd laugh when passing the women in their formation. They had no clue of what they were doing. Fumbling with their weapons, dropping their weapons, their web gear was always askew, helmets cockeyed.

Also, Ranger school used to be a tough course. There's no way that woman could pass Ranger School back then. They've watered that school down so much that an imbecile can graduate. That goes for Airborne School as well. Messing around with special training just so women can pass is the dangerous thing.

It used to be your white middle and lower class joined the military due to tradition, patriotism, ect. They made up a large part of combat arms.

Almost all of the minorities that joined came from poor regions or inner cities. They overwhelming went into support or "safe" jobs and joined the army because they came from nothing, had zero prospects, and it was better than wasting away to nothing.

You also had immigrants joining to gain citizenship. These were actually some of the best troops because they came from 3rd world shitholes, and were appreciative of things we take for granted, and generally didn't have shitty attitudes.

Now, The white men stopped joining. Atleast the ones you want to. You have the losers and rejects who have nothing else to offer. The minorities are still joining, because they have nothing else either. And alot of the immigrants realized it was stupid to join when they can just come here for free and get paid.

You have to be absolutely retarded or desperate to join the Military in 2020-Present. Even factoring in retirement, disability and federal job preference, and GI bill, its not worth it. Maybe if you have nothing else, but anyone with any chance of carving a decent life, would be wise to run as fast and far away as possible.

The military leadership, which was already dogshit 20+ years ago, has been completely stripped of any competence and honor. Its nothing but sycophants and left wing shitbags trying to fuck each other up the chain. It used to be 95% of your best officers got out after their MSO (usually as a captain/ O3) due to the militaries bullshit. That 5% of good officers who stay, were weeded out long ago.

So anyone who joins is going to have dogshit NCO's, dogshit junior officers, dogshit staff and flag officers, dogshit pentagon leadership, and most likely dogshit fellow troopers. You will end up fighting some bullshit war for blackrock or soros while your home country is invaded and conquered from the inside. And then they will throw you away when you are no longer of use to them.

I used to think military service should be a requirement for citizenship. I couldn't in good conscious recommend the military as a career path to anyone but the most desperate and poor.

Look at the bright side, it is still 75 million less than the US is paying to the Taliban monthly!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Dickbag couldn't be bothered and made 2 posts lulz and recruiting went down.

They must have some dumb HR woman making up their advertisements.

My son wants to join the Army and be infantry. Would really like to be an Airborne Ranger. With the way things are today, I have repeatedly told him it's not a good idea to join. It's a shame as my family has a history of serving in the military since the civil war.

I'd be curious to hear from people who are in right now, I know a relative of mine who was kind of mushy-headed joined the marines about 10 years ago and came out a flaming leftist. He was in combat and apparently very good at his job but after the NCO process he got weird.

I'd be curious to hear from people who are in right now, I know a relative of mine who was kind of mushy-headed joined the marines about 10 years ago and came out a flaming leftist. He was in combat and apparently very good at his job but after the NCO process he got weird.
I don't get that at all. I was in the Corps (mid 80's) and most if not all were conservative. Things have definitely changed. Guess the OATH doesn't mean much anymore.