Ashbury Precision Ordnance - great new site

Re: Ashbury Precision Ordnance - great new site

Posted because they have been a well recognized player on the military side and are now making a big push into commercial. They already produce two excellent ELR rifles, the ASW338LM and the ASW50. They had a great display at SHOT Media Day (today, 1/16). IMHO, their SABRE-FORSST chassis (system) is the most user-configurable out there. Very impressive.

If you haven't had actual hands-on, please spare your comments until you do. I have and they are slick!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ELR Researcher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

If you haven't had actual hands-on, please spare your comments until you do. I have and they are slick! </div></div>

LOL...............

*cough* I'm willing to bet I've had more time on a Ashbury than you have buddy. I doubt you've even fired one.

IMG_1487.jpg

Poison123:

I think the info is worthwhile. That's my intent. If you are already well aware of the new site, I suspect others aren't.

I told people what I found when I had hands-on at Media Day. If your experience is different, please chime in. Either way, let folks know what you can share about their products and their company - anything you think will be of interest.

Thank you.