• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms B&T apc9 pro limited midnight bronze

PayPal won’t back firearm purchases. A full refund has been sent back and it’s back up for sale!

Attachments

• EDE65DC2-5FF0-4337-90F2-8E412985332C.png
    EDE65DC2-5FF0-4337-90F2-8E412985332C.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 102
  • Haha
Reactions: NarMan
He wanted goods and services which was fine but wouldn’t pay the 3.5% fee then I called PayPal and they don’t even cover firearms under goods and services
Mentioning the word firearms is a good way for your PayPal account to be locked and suspended.

Your account is likely on a "list" now.

Reactions: lucaslarso
So after all these transactions, I finally got scammed on here by this guy.

And I do have to say I give him an "A" for effort - I spoke to him on the phone a couple times, he called my ffl for their info....So in a nutshell I zelled him $770, my bank's daily limit is $1,000, and the next day tried to zelle and bank kept getting kicking it back as "suspected fraud." He was going to get back to me with his venmo, then went silent - not answering phone, texts or pms...

• Angry
Reactions: NHPiper

And I do have to say I give him an "A" for effort - I spoke to him on the phone a couple times, he called my ffl for their info....So in a nutshell I zelled him $770, my bank's daily limit is $1,000, and the next day tried to zelle and bank kept getting kicking it back as "suspected fraud." He was going to get back to me with his venmo, then went silent - not answering phone, texts or pms...
Did you video call? Not saying it isn't possible, but video calling with the item in hand is a good way to avoid a scam. I have sold many things, and I never refuse a face to face on the phone.

I can see now why the other buyer was refunded for a normal PayPal transaction: the 3.5% fee covers the dispute and can be refunded by PayPal in the event of a scam.

Sorry that you were taken advantage of by this dude.I always look to pay with Paypal or a Credit Card.Sometimes I used both at the same time.

This guy was very upset the next day after he refund me through PayPal.We got into a whole exchange, and now I see why!

I understand some sellers do not want to pay the PayPal fee, and some have completed a transaction on their end in good faith sent said item only for the buyer to put in a dispute and win it.

His price was to good to be true but, what do I know.

Hopefully you get some resolve out of this situation!

Crazy thing - he wanted to trade his B&T for my AI that I sold recently… I told him he needed to add cash. He, for some reason, thought I would have added cash. Seemed odd, sorry you got taken.