• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Badass New Glass!!!!

Swan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2009
San Diego, CA
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zNo7yLPHbE0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zNo7yLPHbE0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Badass New Glass!!!!

I give that video 10 clicks
smile.gif

Swan, these are priceless - so sad and so true . . .

A little "Counter Sniper" maybe?

Glad I finished my JW Blue before watching the vid - it would have been a waste of good Scotch spewing from my mouth! If it had been in the morning, it would have been coffee.

These need to be mandatory reads/views before being allowed to post a single entry.

Kevin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tyler Kemp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I actually laughed. </div></div>

Me too!!! Uncontrollably actually!

Meh.

We get it. You're tired of answering internet poser questions from mouthy 14 year-old boys.

The nature of human experience is to help people coming up. Yes, many younger folks are clueless and arrogant about it - I know and sympathize, because I spend my days teaching them about how the Earth works. I'm just respectfully suggesting we open up a more respectful dialog with new shooters and people new to the site, and stop acting like a bunch of cliquish, impatient gun-owning snobs to folks who don't walk in here with 10 years of field experience.

I am offering the most mild constructive criticism here - just a reminder that we need to try to stay positive when we deal with others so we don't get a reputation like ARFCOM has.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boltstop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Meh.

We get it. You're tired of answering internet poser questions from mouthy 14 year-old boys.

The nature of human experience is to help people coming up. Yes, many younger folks are clueless and arrogant about it - I know and sympathize, because I spend my days teaching them about how the Earth works. I'm just respectfully suggesting we open up a more respectful dialog with new shooters and people new to the site, and stop acting like a bunch of cliquish, impatient gun-owning snobs to folks who don't walk in here with 10 years of field experience.

I am offering the most mild constructive criticism here - just a reminder that we need to try to stay positive when we deal with others so we don't get a reputation like ARFCOM has. </div></div>

I agree but it still is some funny ass shit! (awesome job man!) There is alot of people that are new to the sport and need to ask questions BUT THERE IS A SEARCH FUNCTION THAT CAN BE USED. IDK why folks get in a hurry about getting answers on some things cause it's gona take alot of time to master the skill.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moof</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boltstop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Meh.

I am offering the most mild constructive criticism here - just a reminder that we need to try to stay positive when we deal with others so we don't get a reputation like ARFCOM has. </div></div>

I agree but it still is some funny ass shit! (awesome job man!) There is alot of people that are new to the sport and need to ask questions BUT THERE IS A SEARCH FUNCTION THAT CAN BE USED. IDK why folks get in a hurry about getting answers on some things cause it's gona take alot of time to master the skill. </div></div>

Search functions are great....if you know what your looking for...imo

Love it! Such a "tactically" clever way of putting it lol!

Well it took me a over year to finally register in order to ask a question I had that I couldn't find using that little "search" function.

The search on this site isn't the most user friendly, but there are stickies at the top of this forum.
Of course, I didn't read them either and asked a lot of questions. I don't think I was as bad as that twerp though.
I get a kick out of posters asking who makes the best glass and then wants to spend under $300.00.

Jim