Gunsmithing Badger EFR in a McMillan Stock Question

Re: Badger EFR in a McMillan Stock Question

The EFR it too wide for the HTG stock as the forend is too narrow. It would stick out of the sides of the forend. However, the EFR mount will work with the A1-3, A-2, A-3, A3-5, A-4, and A-5 McMillan stocks. The A1-3 stock would be the closest stock to use. The A1-3 stock's forend was originally designed for this particular use as well as having the forend slanted for bag/pack use.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Woodstock-16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone tried or seen a McM HTG style stock with a Badger EFR installed? Is it even possible? </div></div>

The Badger is too wide as KB said, but this will work:

f40nlt.jpg

It's an SLS Prototype of the SPECTER-NV Mount that I make for the SPECTER-BABR (and I know there are no screws in the top rail). I designed the mount for the MCS-T and the A-1. I plan to have them available in another eight weeks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skunkworks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Woodstock-16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone tried or seen a McM HTG style stock with a Badger EFR installed? Is it even possible? </div></div>

f40nlt.jpg

It's an SLS Prototype of the SPECTER-NV Mount that I make for the SPECTER-BABR (and I know there are no screws in the top rail). I designed the mount for the MCS-T and the A-1. I plan to have them available in another eight weeks.</div></div>

Mike, a couple of questions. What are the inner dimensions? What is this going to run for price? Has it been 8 weeks yet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skunkworks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Woodstock-16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone tried or seen a McM HTG style stock with a Badger EFR installed? Is it even possible? </div></div>

f40nlt.jpg

It's an SLS Prototype of the SPECTER-NV Mount that I make for the SPECTER-BABR (and I know there are no screws in the top rail). I designed the mount for the MCS-T and the A-1. I plan to have them available in another eight weeks.</div></div>

Mike, a couple of questions. What are the inner dimensions? What is this going to run for price? Has it been 8 weeks yet? </div></div>
This threads a few months old, you might want to PM Mike to make sure he sees it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheRedPill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im very interested in this also, ive been kind of keeping an eye on this for a while now, any new information would be great. </div></div>

I have the initial hard prototype done and we're testing it and after testing, I'll do a first article production run.