• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Bald Eagle Priming

Herb Stoner

Public Nuisance
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter
Jan 13, 2019
Two Places at Once
I've been slowly making some upgrades to my reloading tools as part of working toward overall improvements in accuracy. I had my eye on the Bald Eagle Priming Press as there were a couple of good comments here and elsewhare regarding that tool. I've also had some hand surgeries so long sessions with hand held priming tools are tough.

I'd saved a link to it that is now dead and other sources are out of stock or it seems it may have been discontinued by the manufacturer. Is the company out of business or is this thing discontinued? I'd rather not buy something that lacks warrany supprt or available of replacement parts.

If anybody has any insight, I'd appreciate it.

Also - if anyone has some experience with this priming press I'd like to hear your impressions.

Thanks!

Herb

I've been slowly making some upgrades to my reloading tools as part of working toward overall improvements in accuracy. I had my eye on the Bald Eagle Priming Press as there were a couple of good comments here and elsewhare regarding that tool. I've also had some hand surgeries so long sessions with hand held priming tools are tough.

I'd saved a link to it that is now dead and other sources are out of stock or it seems it may have been discontinued by the manufacturer. Is the company out of business or is this thing discontinued? I'd rather not buy something that lacks warrany supprt or available of replacement parts.

If anybody has any insight, I'd appreciate it.

Also - if anyone has some experience with this priming press I'd like to hear your impressions.

Thanks!

Herb

Herb,
PM inbound.

Reactions: Herb Stoner
Bald Eagle was a house brand for Bullets.com and Grizzly.com. Shiraz owns both, and for a time, ventured into the firearms world. It appears it was not a viable business, so he has since closed down bullets.com. I'd be surprised if some of the equipment was not still carried/sold under the Grizzly site, since that is where the brand originated.

I got one from Grizzly Tools a few weeks back. If I remember correctly they were on sale for around $80. Just checked their site. They still have some. They are really nice. I really like the "cam over" feel when you reach your set depth.
1564972871594.png