• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Bama fans ain't happy!

Bama better get ready for dark days ahead. The new coach sucks. He needs to be wearing this shirt on the sidelines like a little league coach
EB4DDC14-05A4-4B44-846D-5732BBD420A2.png

Honestly, I have only seen maybe 4 pro football games since Kraperneck started all that bullshit and the NFL caved to it. The games I have watched since my own personal boycott have all been at a friends house or at a bar where the shit was on.

As for collegiate football, the whole BCS bullshit has made me a non-fan. I had a friend start calling it the BCSEC because it's so biased. For instance, and I may have the year wrong but you will know what I'm talking about...

I am pretty sure it was 2009. Boise State was undefeated that year. Not an uncommon occurrence, either. I was in Mississippi that year and was told flat out that the Broncos couldn't even field a team against an SEC team. HAHA...BSU had just stomped the shit out of USM 2 years in a row, once on the Blue and once in The Rock. Not SEC..but you know, good ol' boy football and all...they had also beat Oklahoma and others. One of my friends was a wide receiver for USM in those games. He texted me at half-time that not only were "we" losing but getting beat up pretty bad to boot. Real exciting times there because Coach Peterson and his mentor Hawkins were innovators and gamblers and they won games.
Bama also had an undefeated season and played for the National Championship that year. They claimed the title but there were other undefeated teams, so....wtf. oh, yeah...strength of season and greased announcers.

Then in 2011, BSU beat up Georgia Bulldogs pretty bad. Those same guys, yeah, I was asking them how that could happen, BCSEC and all...oh, well, Georgia is the weakest of all the SEC, so...yeah...

I won't change the channel if I walk in and the wife has collegiate ball on but she knows to never leave it on an NFL game. If I'm choosing, we skip all football, collegiate or pro.

We are going to start going to the local HS home games just for fun.