• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Suppressors Bauer Precision...Anyone order a suppressor from them?

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    Has anyone ordered a suppressor from Bauer Precision in the recent past and care to share your experience? They seem to be the only shop that has the model I want currently in stock. A quick internet search found a number of complaints regarding poor customer service and long delays in shipping the suppressor to the local dealer after Form 3 approval. As in weeks to over a month delay in shipping. There are some positive reviews as well, but mostly for non-NFA items like optics, accessories, etc. Thanks!

I have attempted to but they keep on telling me that the ones I want are our of stock but they show them as in stock on their website. Also customer service is non-existent.

I am an FFL/SOT holder and have dealt with them for other items but NFA stuff that I can't get my hands on due to allocations sometimes I can find cheaper with them than my distributors but I would rather wait for the allocations instead of dealing with them.

Reactions: Arc Light
    I have attempted to but they keep on telling me that the ones I want are our of stock but they show them as in stock on their website. Also customer service is non-existent.

I am an FFL/SOT holder and have dealt with them for other items but NFA stuff that I can't get my hands on due to allocations sometimes I can find cheaper with them than my distributors but I would rather wait for the allocations instead of dealing with them.
    Seems to be the common complaint with Bauer, from the reviews I've read. I emailed them to confirm that the item I want is in stock and they responded quickly that it was. I'm leery though based on what you said and reviews on other gun forums. Might just have to wait for Hansohn Bros or Silencer Shop to get what I want in stock.