SOLD Benchmark 20” 338SS TL3 barrel + brass and dies

chase723

Pew Pew Guy
Minuteman
Supporter
Mar 29, 2017
20” 1:8.5 twist 338SS barrel for TL3 short action. Muzzle threaded 5/8 x 24. Benchmark blank. Medium Palma contour. Chambered by Straight Jacket Armory and murder hornet fluted by LRI. Cerakoted Sniper Grey. Has flares machined into the barrel for easy removal in a switch barrel setup. Weighs 2lbs 13.5oz. Shoots the 230gr ELD-X @ 2823fps (suppressed) w/ 61.5gr Varget into ~1/3 MOA at 525 yards. One of the most versatile cartridges ever. Has ~250 rounds on it. Wish I still had time to reload because the SS series of cartridges live up to the hype. Super efficient performance in a short action.

169 pieces of ADG brass

Forster Dies- Annoyingly I broke the decapping pin in the sizing die somehow. Replacements are ~$6 for a pack of 5 but I never got around to replacing it because I just used my universal decapping die and have never had an issue otherwise. I think this is an issue with Forster dies in general but otherwise they’ve been great.

Want to sell as a package. $650 for all of it shipped. Open to reasonable offers. Not interested in trades other than:
-Terminus Zeus or Impact NBK short action w/ 75 deg bolt.

I also have a bunch (>500…not sure exactly the #, I’d have to go find them all) of the 230gr ELDX that I’d be willing to sell with it/work into the deal if someone wanted them as well. Otherwise, I’ll list them separately later after the barrel etc sells.

Thanks,

Chase

IMG_1249.jpeg