• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD Bergara 6.5 creedmoor B14 with KRG Bravo chassis (willing to separate barreled action and KRG Bravo)

rrgarza8787

Private
Minuteman
Supporter
Sep 20, 2024
Colorado
Selling my bergara 6.5 creedmoor with KRG Bravo chassis FDE tan, 22” barrel with stock trigger, muzzle brake and picatinny rail included. 150-200 rounds total use.

willing to separate:

6.5 creedmoor B14 barreled action, $750 shipped

KRG Bravo stock Remington 700 footprint Short Action with Arca Rail, $450 shipped

*shipping within the lower 48

*Bipod not included*

selling to fund another 300 PRC build

$1150 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_9517.jpeg
    IMG_9517.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Reactions: Colorado4X4
What size groupings can you shoot with it? I’m interested and I am in Colorado as well. Do you know how much it weighs? Thanks.

What size groupings can you shoot with it? I’m interested and I am in Colorado as well. Do you know how much it weighs? Thanks.
Good morning, I only shoot Hornady Precision 6.5 Creedmoor 143 Grain and very consistent .5'' or less groups at 100 yards suppressed. It does have a slightly heavier ARCA rail, but the gun weighs around 9lbs with picatinny base, ARCA rail and sling. This gun is for my kids when we go hunting or just having fun at the range, but have built them an even lighter 6.5 Creedmoor with carbon fiber barrel and lighter chassis to better suit them.

Reactions: Colorado4X4