• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Bergara has B14R mags in stock

I just had my B14R out yesterday shooting the new Burris RT25. While I was there I started talking with a buddy that one of the reasons I haven't used it in this season's matches is the mag availability. For matches I prefer to have three mags on hand, because if I had only two I'd bet anything that one would crap the bed and I'd be SOL trying to shoot a 12rd COF with a 10 rd mag. I need to standardize on an ammunition though, it's been my test bed rifle since I got it basically so I've slung all kinds of stuff out of it, of course standardizing has gotten considerably more challenging with the late unpleasantness. At least I'll have mags!

Looks like they hung around longer this time.. I ordered 4 from Bergara, then went and did some ammo testing and realized more is good so I hit Europtic for a few more.

Then that Anthony's deal was to good to pass up.. 11 mags should cover me for a while, right?