• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms Bergara HMR 6.5 Creed- free rear bag

Precision Underground

Rifle Gear
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
    My brother talked me into keeping this so he could hunt this season with it but the time has come. Back up for sale to thin the 6.5 herd.

I can get some better pics once I get the rifle back from him but it’s there on the bottom left. It should still be pretty much as new. If you buy it before I get it back and I find blems I’ll let you know before you pay.

9B953BFD-4EB6-4A26-B3A3-4E1608E1366A.jpeg

Has the original box, Leupold(I think) 20moa base, and the Area 419 improved(or enhanced?) rail. Roughly 200 rounds on it. We never tried to load for it and weren’t that impressed with the accuracy from factory hornady 143s (3/4” to a hair over 1”); it was good enough for hunting so we let it ride. But yesterday I dropped a few of our new tikka loads into it and was pretty impressed. The longer OAL I’m sure is what made the difference.

7DED01E8-B5D7-48E5-844A-D74B8BB5B745.png

I’ll include a rear bag with the sale. $800 shipped to FFL from individual, buyer covers any fees. I definitely prefer a postal MO because my PayPal is tied to the business and I don’t want it to look like business income but we can deal with that if we have to. You can ask around if you are worried about sending a MO, we are good for it.

Last edited: