• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Berger Bullets Giveaway!

Punisher29073

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2012
White Knoll, SC
Opened a box of 243 95gr classic hunters tonight and there was a little sticker waiting on me that said I won free Berger Bullets, call this number. Haven't heard of that, but it made me happy. I called and left a message. I am eager to hear how many, may be a box, may be a lifetime supply. Who knows? Anyone else had this happen?

Ryan

Well that is not very reassuring Milo. Thanks for the input. Did you have to get the same bullets you found sticker in or have your choice?

I will update as news is available.

Ryan

You get your choice of bullets, smart money would be to get 300gr 338's and sell them, then buy your favorite, but it's not right.
Instead of calling, go to their website, Cassie Cash's email, she handles it, will do it through email. Worked well for me, not!
Oh, just give her the number on the sticker, she tell you how many you've won.

I was a Berger dealer for about a dozen years. If they say they'll send them to you, you can bet money on it. I have never met the new crew. But I did meet Walt and Eunice at the Supershoot one year. They struck me as straight up kind of people. And I've inspected bullets from all different makers. Berger bullets are made like I make bullets. They're made right. If I were shooting a match and it was a caliber I didn't make, I would shoot Bergers.