• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Best suppressor for Barrett MRAD 300 PRC

Jwreid

Private
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2021
United States
Just got me a Barrett MRAD in 300 PRC but might eventually get a 338 Lapua barrel for it, so I want to get a 338 suppressor that'll work for the 300 and 338. Any suggestions? Also if anyone has experience installing a can to an MRAD I'm all ears. I've heard the brake is a pain to detach. Thank! Also, this is my very first post to Sniper's Hide :)

jwr

Reactions: Bandit320
I love my SilencerCo Omega 36-M on my MRAD, and use it for literally all of my barrels ... 300-PRC, 300-WM, and 338-LM. Paired with ASR brakes on all barrels and an ASR mount on the can, everything is quiet and accurate. Hard to beat that combination, although a number of non-SiCo cans can probably match it. I've had awesome customer support from SilencerCo though, so I'm very loyal ... with 8 cans from them that all work great on my arsenal.

Just got me a Barrett MRAD in 300 PRC but might eventually get a 338 Lapua barrel for it, so I want to get a 338 suppressor that'll work for the 300 and 338. Any suggestions? Also if anyone has experience installing a can to an MRAD I'm all ears. I've heard the brake is a pain to detach. Thank! Also, this is my very first post to Sniper's Hide :)

jwr
Nothing will come close to beating a thunder beast 338 ultra gen 2 in suppression on 338