Beware Fake CZ-USA Website- https://czusafirearmstore.com/

J_D

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter
  • Feb 6, 2022
    TX
    Just letting people know, these are getting pretty good.

the real tip off is Zelle and Bitcoin payments. Hopefully nobody here or anywhere got tagged......

Already a post about all this.. just do your due diligence when confirming websites. I mean this forum is a form of social media so people shouldn’t have to shy away from places like Instagram or FB. Companies use it. It’s 2022. You can typically find their web address via their account bio if you’re really unsure about your search return on whatever browser you’re using. I only use the socials to keep up with products and not to connect with friends.

Reactions: AZ Dan
    The only thing this place and FB/IG have in common is that both are hosted on the www. That is it.

FB and IG are despicable and should be shunned by anyone supporting freedom.
    Hmm I dunno. I support companies like RRS who’s products we cannot live without. I follow and keep up with their products on IG so I guess I don’t support freedom and neither do they and other US companies with US made stuff. Shame on them and shame on me. Oh and goes to countless freedom fighting vets with IG and FB accounts. Poopoo on them as well.

Hmm I dunno. I support companies like RRS who’s products we cannot live without. I follow and keep up with their products on IG so I guess I don’t support freedom and neither do they and other US companies with US made stuff. Shame on them and shame on me. Oh and goes to countless freedom fighting vets with IG and FB accounts. Poopoo on them as well.
    Didn't you start the Inorel Tripod thread? Aka, cheap chinese "competitor" to RRS.

Didn't you start the Inorel Tripod thread? Aka, cheap chinese "competitor" to RRS.
    Correct but did you read the very first post on why? And I also have an RRS leveling base on it. Not to mention other RRS stuff I have that I don’t post about that is not SOAR related.

On a side note it makes me chuckle when members quickly dig through post history to try to metoo or cancel another member lol. You guys have a great weekend. Get some rounds down range. I am.

Correct but did you read the very first post on why? And I also have an RRS leveling base on it. Not to mention other RRS stuff I have that I don’t post about that is not SOAR related.
    On a side note it makes me chuckle when members quickly dig through post history to try to metoo or cancel another member lol. You guys have a great weekend. Get some rounds down range. I am.
    Yes, I read most of that thread, when it was first posted. I didn't dig through post history. Your avatar is quite unique, and I remember it from when you started the thread. I don't remember why you stated you started the thread. It just struck me as "funny" that you were referencing RRS.

I don't give a shit about any of that. If I want to know something about someone's product I'll go to their website. If they don't have one because they rely exclusively on FB, IG, and TW, fuck them I can do without or buy their competitor's shit.

And spare me the "countless freedom fighting vets" bullshit.

Reactions: Sc0- and Simonsza1