• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Biden checks his watch during ceremony of receiving Marines he got killed.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
I guess it was cutting into his pudding and nappy time.

Watch this sneaky POS. So smart. He can't even attend a short ceremony without trashing it.

Btw, since he's supposedly the Commander in Chief, shouldn't the dumbfuck be saluting?

1630329506748.png

Last edited:
His handlers really dropped the ball. FFS, it is common knowledge that you don't wear a watch to any public/speaking event. People reflexively check their watch, play with their keys, or look at their phone. Hell, I have a tendency to spin my wedding and class rings, so I don't wear them either. Empty pockets, nothing to fiddle with. Now you're ready to be seen in public.

His handlers really dropped the ball. FFS, it is common knowledge that you don't wear a watch to any public/speaking event. People reflexively check their watch, play with their keys, or look at their phone. Hell, I have a tendency to spin my wedding and class rings, so I don't wear them either. Empty pockets, nothing to fiddle with. Now you're ready to be seen in public.
If I were engrossed in a somber event such as a memorial or funeral service or the receiving of flag draped coffins of Marines, my mind and heart would be in it. His wasn't, obviously.

Those people are sub-human, lacking normal emotions.

If I were engrossed in a somber event such as a memorial or funeral service or the receiving of flag draped coffins of Marines, my mind and heart would be in it. His wasn't, obviously.

Those people are sub-human, lacking normal emotions.
I'm not going to contest your statement. I'm just saying that there are things you can do (or your handlers should be doing for you) so that you can maintain that image.

People don't even realize they are checking their watch. It is, many times, an unconscious act. But it is terribly disrespectful to check your watch while being addressed by someone. Checking your watch in a business meeting with a potential client can be the difference between landing the contract and going home empty handed. And, this is relatively minor compared to an event with world leaders and media coverage. The people tucking in his shirt and buttoning his pants should be taking every opportunity to prevent these things form occurring. Public speakers know these things. We know that Biden is a potato, but I assumed he had people around him that know these things.

I'm not going to contest your statement. I'm just saying that there are things you can do (or your handlers should be doing for you) so that you can maintain that image.

People don't even realize they are checking their watch. It is, many times, an unconscious act. But it is terribly disrespectful to check your watch while being addressed by someone. Checking your watch in a business meeting with a potential client can be the difference between landing the contract and going home empty handed. And, this is relatively minor compared to an event with world leaders and media coverage. The people tucking in his shirt and buttoning his pants should be taking every opportunity to prevent these things form occurring. Public speakers know these things. We know that Biden is a potato, but I assumed he had people around him that know these things.
It could of been worse with Camel Toe VP laughing out loud as each casket passed her.

I have been in formal situations that requires my full attention. The occasion overrides any automatic habitual moves when you go into manual mode. I've never checked my watch.

Now, I have intentionally checked my watch to show I have better things to do and my times being wasted, like if Joe Biden was mouthing off to me.

I have been in formal situations that requires my full attention. The occasion overrides any automatic habitual moves when you go into manual mode. I've never checked my watch.

Now, I have intentionally checked my watch to show I have better things to do and my times being wasted, like if Joe Biden was mouthing off to me.
You have more control than most- like 99%...

Reactions: Beefmanne
Well if he had half a brain it might be different. Am guessing most of the time Mr Potato Head doesn't even know what day it is.

Sad and disrespectful to the families, and he and his administration are personally responsible for the deaths.

RIP

@ hlee, if you were getting married and saying your vows or visiting someone on their deathbed in a hospital, or watching flag draped caskets of fallen troops being unloaded, probably one of the most powerful scenarios you'll ever witness, I'm sure you and more than 1% of people wouldn't check your watches.

He learned his P.O.S. action from Obuma....the bum never had the decency to salute our flag, must less respect those that died fighting to protect our freedoms and others around the globe.

Reactions: Maxwell
He learned his P.O.S. action from Obuma....the bum never had the decency to salute our flag, must less respect those that died fighting to protect our freedoms and others around the globe.
Those dead Marines would be alive if Biden hadn't stolen the election. That son of a whore couldn't care less about them or anyone else in Afghanistan.

If the military had half a brain they would see this.

@ hlee, if you were getting married and saying your vows or visiting someone on their deathbed in a hospital, or watching flag draped caskets of fallen troops being unloaded, probably one of the most powerful scenarios you'll ever witness, I'm sure you and more than 1% of people wouldn't check your watches.
Yeah, a few %. But, there is a reason that the "rules" of public speaking say to empty your pockets, take off your watch, and leave your phone on silent and out of view. I'm commenting more on general public engagements than this specific event, but this event is a public engagement for the POtaTUS.

This is a surprise with this guy?

In other news stupid privileged people do stupid privileged things.

I’d wager if he had his own choice, and was assured no one would notice or care, he wouldn’t have even bothered showing up. The troop are political and cronie cannon fodder, most politicians honestly don’t give a shit about them, hell they’d sell your newborn to the glue factory for a extra 1% in the next election results.

Reactions: TexPatriot

If the person needs their toys taken away like a child, they are not suited to a public facing role, or much of any role where anything of value is on the line.

Can anyone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that saluting was only done in uniform and a pres (or so called pres like the current POS) are wearing a suit and therefore normally places a hand over their heart (assuming they have one).

The POS wasn't grieving at all he was more annoyed that he had to stand there for that amount of time that is why he checked his watch. It was a very disrespectful act leaving out any political bullshit. The Troops should always turn their backs to Biden, the Marines at his helicopters and plane should put their hands in their pockets as he approaches and never again salute that POS.

Can anyone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that saluting was only done in uniform and a pres (or so called pres like the current POS) are wearing a suit and therefore normally places a hand over their heart (assuming they have one).

As the commander in chief of the military he can salute as the suit is technically his uniform as there is not one specified anywhere.

Federal statutes specifying flag protocol limited the right to salute the flag to those currently serving or veterans who have previously served in the military, when in uniform. That law was amended in 2008 to permit veterans to render military salutes to the flag even when not in uniform. The only exception is the sitting president, albeit possibly not a veteran, because he is also Commander-in-Chief of our nation's military.

Although the POTUS is Commander-in-Chief of all US Military forces, he is a civilian. Yes, he’s part of the chain of command but he’s still a civilian. The President may or may not return the salute at his discretion and is a modern-day courtesy and not a requirement.

Pres. Trump once offered to shake the hand of a a North Korean general. However, the general salutes the president, Pres. Trump saluted back. He should have been advised of the probable occurrence and not to return the salute. I'm sure Pres. Trump was just perplexed.

The rules for saluting are complex, but the right to salute is widely considered to be earned by military personnel. As Trump has not served in the military, some saw it as improper for the president to salute George H.W. Bush, particularly as he served in World War II.

Although some may not accept the fact, Pres. Biden did indeed render proper respect to the fallen, and the U.S. flag by coming to attention and holding his hand over his heart. I'm sure had he saluted, some would find fault.

Reactions: Slash0311
If the person needs their toys taken away like a child, they are not suited to a public facing role, or much of any role where anything of value is on the line.
I don't know. A large part of my job is public speaking- technical presentations to scientists- and I make a habit of emptying my pockets and leaving my phone where it cannot ring/ping/buzz or otherwise interrupt my presentation. And, I don't wear a watch- or my wedding/class rings.

i wonder if it occurred to him at the time...

6x38TX9H.jpeg

"When I volunteered for service, I took an oath to defend and preserve the Constitution of the United States. I still feel bound by that oath.

During basic training, the Army made sure that all soldiers were taught military courtesy, including proper ways to show respect for the flag. The word "courtesy" was used because we took no oath of loyalty to the flag, and we certainly were not required to to regard the flag as a sacred object in and of itself. The Flag Code, saluting the flag, and showing proper respect to the flag were ways of demonstrating our respect for the ideas that the flag symbolizes.

My understanding of what our nation and Constitution stand for gives me strong faith in the principles embodied in the Bill of Rights. That includes the right of people with whom I disagree to demonstrate openly, to protest, to struggle peaceably for what they believe to be right. My faith in the Bill of Rights is so strong that I must support the right of others to protest in any way that does not deprive others of their rights. If I were to fail to support the right to protest, I would also fail in my duty to support the Constitution. My religious faith includes the commandment "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me." The U.S. flag is not a sacred object. No act of law, and no change in the Constitution, can make it so: God, and God alone, is sacred. Any law, any constitutional amendment that would call a flag so sacred that to harm it would be sacrilege would be an insult to my deepest religious beliefs. It would be a form of forcing me to worship a strange god, and thus violate what I take to be God's Commandments."

Michael Salovesh, Korean War Veteran
De Kalb, Illinois

I just saw on TV at a restaurant that we are fully out of Afghanistan [mil] and we still have Americans over there?!

Are there any private organizations working to remedy this failure?

I just saw on TV at a restaurant that we are fully out of Afghanistan [mil] and we still have Americans over there?!

Are there any private organizations working to remedy this failure?

Well Glenn Beck is flying people out but now that the Taliban are running things who knows. Apparently the Taliban are going around killing all the dogs they can find too because Islam.

How abou
The POS wasn't grieving at all he was more annoyed that he had to stand there for that amount of time that is why he checked his watch. It was a very disrespectful act leaving out any political bullshit. The Troops should always turn their backs to Biden, the Marines at his helicopters and plane should put their hands in their pockets as he approaches and never again salute that POS.
How about the Troops all look at their watches when he passes. Let his more cognitive handlers explain to him what that signifies.

It's obvious he and the enemy has America held hostage and are bent on destroying it. It would let him know we're on to him and he can knock off the charade of trying to act like he's our president.

Reactions: candyx
How abou

How about the Troops all look at their watches when he passes. Let his more cognitive handlers explain to him what that signifies.

It's obvious he and the enemy has America held hostage and are bent on destroying it. He can knock off the charade of trying to act like he's our president.

The same troops who wouldn’t risk their paycheck GI bill and a discharge to save Americans in afghan? Same ones who are putting up chain link and guarding the elite in DC?

I’ll hold my breath.

Reactions: BCP
Well if he had half a brain it might be different. Am guessing most of the time Mr Potato Head doesn't even know what day it is.

Sad and disrespectful to the families, and he and his administration are personally responsible for the deaths.

RIP
Yep he doesn’t know wtf is going on half the time. The guy has dementia. That’s not an excuse. He shouldn’t be the leader of the free world in the first place. It’s a fucking embarrassment. The real evil here are the people with their hands up his ass controlling him.

...but at least we have no more mean tweets guys...

...13 dead americans...

...but no more mean tweets...

...giving terrorists state of the art military capabilities...

...giving terrorists a kill list of Afghan nationals...

...a "president" who doesnt care...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: tomcatmv and DIBBS
Yep he doesn’t know wtf is going on half the time. The guy has dementia. That’s not an excuse. He shouldn’t be the leader of the free world in the first place. It’s a fucking embarrassment. The real evil here are the people with their hands up his ass controlling him.
Joe Biden is part of that real evil. Just like Pelosi, Hillary and the other Satan worshippers that support them, he has no conscious. His last words will be remorseless lies.

Reactions: kriller134