Biden poll

Animal357

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Aug 18, 2020
    https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/july-11-joe-biden-2024-presidential-election-democrats

Biden polling near Trump

What a sad commentary on the stupidity of our voters.

I used to think Dem politicians were idiots. I now realize that they are genius. They know exactly how to manipulate their incredibly gullible and stupid voters.
    They have been able to create an absolute hatred of Trump and with it all things normal. It's easier than building up a candidate like Biden. The division between right and wrong must be maintained.

IMG_6582.jpeg

Biden is not polling near Trump. 81 million people did not vote for Biden. Pretty much every damned thing they have ever told you about Biden is a lie. The mystery is why exactly you fucking believe it so blindly? At this point, his entire administration has been a straight up fraud, he makes no decisions and other than arranging bribes for his corrupt family members he does nothing. These people are straight up leftists who are hell bent on destroying America.

When they say this bullshit and you gulp it down like a milkshake, it assures them their fraud will be blindly accepted YET AGAIN this November.

Biden is not polling near Trump. 81 million people did not vote for Biden. Pretty much every damned thing they have ever told you about Biden is a lie. The mystery is why exactly you fucking believe it so blindly? At this point, his entire administration has been a straight up fraud, he makes no decisions and other than arranging bribes for his corrupt family members he does nothing. These people are straight up leftists who are hell bent on destroying America.

When they say this bullshit and you gulp it down like a milkshake, it assures them their fraud will be blindly accepted YET AGAIN this November.
    I quit paying attention to polls decades ago. If anyone seriously believes the poll numbers where two candidates are within two or three tenths of a percentage point from each other, they need their heads examined.

It’s pure fantasy to put any credence whatsoever into poll numbers.

“Tight” races sell deodorant, tampons and beer. Blowout races cause everyone to turn off their TV’s. Can’t have that….

Last edited:
    Just reading comments where they're allowed will confirm that a large majority of the United States consists of a bunch of water head retards spewing their garbage opinions disguised as facts everywhere. Then again though, I don't really know if it's even people actually making comments. With the number of comment bots out there spreading bullshit, I have no idea what the actual status of the american intellect is.

What I do know, is that I need to stop reading comments, in fact, just need to stay off social media period. I wish that I had bought a remote piece of property somewhere when I could still afford it.

Reactions: Yasherka

^^^^^^this!!!

To the fools,
    After the debate disaster, where even his own party is calling for him to step down. The "polls" are claiming its all a single digit squeaker. Everyone they replace him with polls lower.....lower.
    You know how stupid you have to be to believe that there is a 50/50 split, between a man who set an all time record for popular votes, and a man who has shit his pants on camera no less than 5 times during his presidency? Between a man with an all time high approval rating for a sitting president, and a man who has never had an approval rating even close to 50%?
    Polls lie, and polls tell the truth, but MOST of all, polls are designed and RIGGED to manipulate the masses.

Sad but true.

^^^^^^this!!!

To the fools,
    After the debate disaster, where even his own party is calling for him to step down. The "polls" are claiming its all a single digit squeaker. Everyone they replace him with polls lower.....lower.
    You know how stupid you have to be to believe that there is a 50/50 split, between a man who set an all time record for popular votes, and a man who has shit his pants on camera no less than 5 times during his presidency? Between a man with an all time high approval rating for a sitting president, and a man who has never had an approval rating even close to 50%?
    Polls lie, and polls tell the truth, but MOST of all, polls are designed and RIGGED to manipulate the masses.
    Yep. Not to mention the fact that most conservative people I know won't even respond to polls because they don't want to be identified and targeted for their political beliefs. I'm certain this is why the polls were so wrong in 2016. It's my position that my position is none of their (pollsters') business.

Yep. Not to mention the fact that most conservative people I know won't even respond to polls because they don't want to be identified and targeted for their political beliefs. I'm certain this is why the polls were so wrong in 2016. It's my position that my position is none of their (pollsters') business.

Thats a bingo!

Reactions: Threadcutter308
    They need to add a second lady for translating from Biden jiberish to English

Mumbling next to NATO chief how he fucked his wife............ 💪

I reckon the sign lady is reading from teleprompter as well

Reactions: Big Phish and mtrmn
    They need to add a second lady for translating from Biden jiberish to English

Mumbling next to NATO chief how he fucked his wife............ 💪

I reckon the sign lady is reading from teleprompter as well

Is this for real, or fake? I haven’t seen any other reference. I would think Fox would be all over this.

Everything the left offers is based on avoiding personal responsibility and/or getting free stuff.
    If i took out an ad in the local newspaper saying I'd pay $500/week for someone to mow my lawn, my phone would blow up with people wanting that job.
    When government advertisers they'll pay unmarried women to raise illegitimate kids in fatherless homes, people sign up for that.

First you have to realize what kind of person is so stupid to actually stop what they are doing and answer questions for a poll.

Yep, Biden voters, there ya go.

Next blindingly simplistic problem y'all have come see big daddy N2ishun, k ?

Watched some of the ass hats nato lipping, then the follow on later.
    With so called leadership like that, and all the other crap going on in this country that is leftest owned, not counting the greed, glutton, & sloth. I'm shocked God has allowed it to get this far. The only salvation I see for humans in the long run is a complete margin call across the board, including one from God.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    Biden's administration changed the meaning of "American dream" in three years.
    - 10+ million illegal immigrants have entered this country since he took office. 20+ million residing in this country. Billions of taxpayer funds are wasted on them. Most of these are military-aged men and we have been seeing/reading news about cops getting attacked, and women and children being raped and murdered.
    - I talked to a construction contractor about building a simple 3bd/2ba house with an unfinished basement (2000 sq. ft living space) and he quoted me $400,000 ($325,000 before Biden) and that's not including the lot (and this is in the country next to a small rural town).
    - A bag of chips (Lays to be specific) is almost $6 ($3 and change before Biden).
    - $70 for gas every week ($35 per week before Biden).
    - This administration wasted billions of taxpayer money on the Afghanistan situation, aid for Ukraine, and weapons for Israel. They re-joined many groups that are fronts for money laundering.
    - Jan 6th was nothing but citizens exercising their right to question the government, unlike the year-long riots (peaceful protests my foot) in 2020. The charges are ridiculous and we know that feds and libs were involved in this as well.
    - DEI crap and I am a brown guy. I am tired of this nonsense and the rapid rise/increase of anti-whiteism in this country.
    - Encouraging sexual immorality and manipulating children as young as three into getting life-altering surgeries or hormones that have no long-term studies.

Despite all this, disgusting filthy morons will still vote for this guy and the media will keep manipulating them into believing just about anything. It's just sad and other than praying to God, I feel helpless and I am hoping that Trump wins. Can't even be sure because who's stopping the steal from happening again?