Biden's end-of -campaign speech

So, what fuckery does he have planned with that “reform the Supreme Court” comment?

Pack the court as he leaves? Wouldn’t he need Congressional action to do that?

posted by DocUSMCRetired:

Biden plans to change the Supreme Court

“I’m going to need your help on the Supreme Court, because I’m about to come out — I don’t want to prematurely announce it — but I’m about to come out with a major initiative on limiting the court … I’ve been working with constitutional scholars for the last three months, and I need some help,” Biden said, according to a transcript of the call" - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/07/16/biden-supreme-court-reforms/

It's behind a paywall.

Sounds like he's about to act again like a fascist totalitarian dictator!

Ethics code reform, terms limits, and expansion of the court on the table for Biden.

Last edited:
Reactions: doubloon
Loosing even the ability to swallow now. Advanced dementia or stroke
Dude's got jugs of this to help him swallow everything, guaranteed. Dimentia patients have a very difficult time swallowing standard "thin" liquids like water, and juices.

Screenshot_20240724_212220_Chrome.jpg

Just more lies and theater from the so called elected gov. The amount of out right deception is not even being hide any more, but why would it with such a gullible and low common since population? As more and more out of state'rs move in around here its becoming very apparent just how bad it is in many parts of this nation.
When the sheriff has to tell thugs most all people here carry & they will shoot your ass at the drop of a hat if you fuck with them, stupid is running ramped. One dirt bag said what about my rights, to which the sheriff replied, your rights are secondary when you try to fuck with/over some one here,... best to keep your thuggery in liberal venues.

posted by DocUSMCRetired:

It's behind a paywall.

Sounds like he's about to act again like a fascist totalitarian dictator!

Ethics code reform, terms limits, and expansion of the court on the table for Biden.

Imagine the screams if Trump wins and the Rs regain the Senate Alito and Thomas step down and Trump appoints 2 more younger justices who will be around for 30+ years?

Reactions: crackerbrown
I didn't see any evidence of covid, but he just doesn't look right. I've thought covid was a ruse, so he could hide out for a while. Almost like the puppet masters used AI, or at least heavy filtering, to enhance his appearance. His top lip looks very tight and straighter than usual. It's almost as if they used the .gov AI, the stuff we can't access, to make this video. Maybe it was all Biden... Maybe none of it was Biden. It was definitely weird and creepy.

Reactions: 101st
I watched his speech. Yeah, no doubt he looks a lot like my grandfather before he died of dementia.

This shit used to bother me a lot. I grew up in a household where politics and religion were all that was talked about. Rush Limbaugh was on the radio every day from 1:00-3:00, and we’d discuss scriptures and politics at every dinner table.

As I’ve reached middle age, I’ve come to realize that in the grand scheme of the universe, none of these things matter at all. Becoming a Nihilist definitely has it’s advantages!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ken226
Do we even have a president right now?

People were worried, and rightly so, after JFK was assassinated there was a window of time before LBJ was sworn in on the AF One that Khrushchev could have launched a nuclear attack on the U.S. as we didn't have a president.

NORAD intercepted Chinese and Russian bombers flying in U.S. air space over the Aluetian Islands near AK Wed. And people are worried about Taiwan?

Last edited:
Good. Flush that turd and wash your hands.

The idiot and his whore wife tried to assassinate Pres. Trump right after Biden made himself look like a fool of in front of the whole world. The key here, is he's always been a petty fool. The entire world was able to view it.

^^^^^^^
Not gonna disagree with you on that, but I'm gonna fix it up a little for you.

Reactions: 232593

People were worried, and rightly so, after JFK was assassinated there was a window of time before LBJ was sworn in on the AF One that Khrushchev could have launched a nuclear attack on the U.S. as we didn't have a president.

NORAD intercepted Chinese and Russian bombers flying in U.S. air space over the Aluetian Islands near AK Wed. And people are worried about Taiwan?
Obama is the president. Exactly the same as the last almost 4 years.

Reactions: 232593

The time to be worried about Taiwan was 20+ years ago.

Reactions: BCP
I’m not the smartest guy in the world, but I’d say he had a stroke. They pumped the left side of his face up with something to make it look even. His cheek bones lines are way off, the corner of his left eye is low and the eye itself looks off, and the corner of his lip/mouth looks like it points down harder than the right. Call me crazy?

I don't think he'll last that long physically.
Agree. He'll be dead before November of natural causes or as natural as they can be in this instance. Those clips in that video from Sky show just how lost he was during that "debate." Other than the obvious, Obama/Rice, just who is in control of the nuclear football?

Of course FJB had to go out just like he came in, with a lie.

His "Live" speech wasn't live, but filmed earlier. I guess they needed time to filter and clean it up.

View attachment 8466149

I bounced this off the folks at Watches of Espionage (an amazing group/site for all you wristwatch folks and espionage geeks...)

There have been images showing different times (and the correct time) out there all day. So there is 'some' deep fake or erasure going on. But who? Left correcting it? Right making fakes to try and show Pedo Joe at incorrect or odd times? Foreign actors stirring dissent.

As of right now... noone knows if this is righr or not.

The interesting things is that this is actually an issue!! Who is faking... who is telling the truth. The fact that this is now an unknown says that we should trust noone. Even a simple thing like a watch face is now a psy op. Nothing can be trusted as real when folks have filters, photoshop, video re-editing (whether original or after it was on TV/online). And can turn a small detail into a point of contention.

My first instinct was that this was real. Which is why I sent it to WoE and suggested they'd be interested. The response was that "We have gotten a bunch of these... all over the map." They don't know which is real. Which is actually pretty cool because they are really plugged into the concept that watches can tell a lot more than time.... in a psy war context.

So take this with a grain of salt. Personally, through my lens, I tend to think this is correct. And that the left is putting out revised watch faces to make pedo Joe look 'on time.' But that's my lens. Could also be that foreign or anti Pedo Joe forces ae faking it to make him look like he is retarded and on another planet. Which I think he is. But that's my lens. And I think he is a retard.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Of course FJB had to go out just like he came in, with a lie.

His "Live" speech wasn't live, but filmed earlier. I guess they needed time to filter and clean it up.

View attachment 8466149
That watch doesn't say 8:10. It says 6:10. The weebs on the internet can't read an analog watch. 🤡

Reactions: BLEE and TexPatriot
she changed her tune real quick

( my humbol opinion ) .. She has not changed. She is lying, and she has always been 100% slave to Party.
The fake BullShit theater of ..."let me take you behind closed doors, and tell you a secret, what I think". presented to the world via internet TwitterX Is total deception.

Reactions: theLBC
This whole hearing was so painful to watch, but on a long drive etc. honestly is worthhile to understand every single dem. congressperson has not only complete ignorance of firearms but absolute disgust and hatred for the entire 2A in any shape or form.

They do understand very well that as long as we the peasant’s have firearms they are vulnerable and do not have complete dominance over us!