Black Collar Arms Pork Sword

Copper818

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2019
NM
Got a build from them, and I’m In love. But I wanted to see who else had one? I’m chambered in 300blk with the deep fluted barrel and there are some defects in the fluting. Wanted to see what everyone else’s looks like in comparison? C587EA69-FADC-48E6-8402-6850A108E32F.jpegD826FA48-135F-4EB5-8713-2EF38F6DDF9F.jpeg

Last edited:
How do you like it? Have you shot it with a can?

I’m looking for similar glass, probably not as expensive though, at least for now. And that looks like a magpul bipod, right? Also something I think I want to use and remove the Atlas, all for weight savings.

How do you like it? Have you shot it with a can?

I’m looking for similar glass, probably not as expensive though, at least for now. And that looks like a magpul bipod, right? Also something I think I want to use and remove the Atlas, all for weight savings.
I've dropped 2 blk tail so far since i've had it and the size is perfect for the type of hunting I do around here. Unfortunately I live in California so I can not have a can. As for the bipod it is a magpul. Most of the weight on my setup is from my scope and muzzle devise.

For you guys with these rigs do you have any further observations on the barrel/accuracy now? I'd be grateful for any insights as I'm considering one of the 16" 6.5 fluted barrels vs cutting down/rethreading and older Proof for a 100 yard deer plinker. Thanks as I'm bouncing b/t a JTAC Screech Owl 700 or what you guys have.

Last edited:
Got a build from them, and I’m In love. But I wanted to see who else had one? I’m chambered in 300blk with the deep fluted barrel and there are some defects in the fluting. Wanted to see what everyone else’s looks like in comparison?View attachment 8006960View attachment 8006962
I have the same barrel. I do not have those imperfections.
Don't know how their barrels are, but make sure you are not in a hurry if you order a chassis. I'm 14 weeks and counting, with a "we're close, should ship within 3 weeks..."
My chassis took a full 6 mos