• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes blackhawk scopes

Re: blackhawk scopes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: leatherman92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">has anybody tryed the new scopes from blackhawk?and who is making them? </div></div>
I don't think blackhawk is making any scopes unless you got mistaken by the Barska Blackhawk?

Ok so I don't know who is making them other than a factory in china. They are in the same quality area as barska. They are not made by the "BlackHawk" but someone who is stealing the name by spelling it black hawk scopes. They are cheap -$30 and like most things you get what you pay for.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Todds69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually there are BLACKHAWK brand, exclusively sold through Cabela's. Ranging in price from $399.99-899.99, they are in the new shooting catalog I recieved the other day. </div></div>
Weird I asked Blackhawk about it and they said they didn't have a scope line. Plus it doesn't matter what I search I can't find them. Cabelas web site has yet to put them on there so they must be super new.