• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Blackjack 131gr Ace .25cal

I dont know the velocity ceiling for them but I know they've been run up to 3300 successfully. I've got a killer node at 2950 with my 25 creed and know a guy running them at 3050 with great results also. Their bc is super conservative also. Running a .350 in my kestrel

Reactions: coldboremiracle
I developed a load for 25-06. 1:7 Xcaliber Remage, 53gr H4831, BR2, PPU brass, .005 off lands, 2930 MV. Shoots sub .5 moa and the wind doesn't stand a chance @15mph 1.5 moa target 600 yards easy as pie. Best bullet I have ever used.

Reactions: Bear24
Can’t find any velocity ceilings these have been tested to which is really the question I’m looking for answers on. How fast have they been pushed and are the jackets holding up?

Thank you for your worthwhile input though?

Just under 3200. Jackets holding up fine. They are putting up test results on their Facebook. I don't recall magnum ceiling.

Agreed. I chronograph at 2980 but last time I trued to 2930 to match dope. So, may have lost elevation zero between the two sessions and just lowered the velocity rather changed zero in Strelok. Something along those lines. I'll get it straightened out next time.

Looks more like a BC change. I was using the published BC. It trued up more like .28. I need to chronograph again I guess to confirm.

Chronograph 2966 fps. I was also .1 MIL off on my zero. Still a little more powder than desired but it is a standard 25-06. Elevation at 550 yards is a respectable 2.6 MILS.

Anybody have any personal experience with these? I can’t get anyone on the phone to discuss or get a return email

Also, the guys at BlackJack are great, but they work full-time apart from the bullet and barrel game. If you want to contact them, Facebook Messenger is the way to go. They always get back to me quickly like that.