• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

brazil's problems?

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621

have been seeing where brazil is one of the upcoming world powers,bricks etc. this kinda says otherwise. seems to me their problems are similar to ours. out of control crime,massive poverty,inept/corrupt gov for a few. they did also elect (fraudulently ones hears) a communist like us. as i recall persecution of political opponents is also in play. china is not doing too well either and europe is gone. guess when we tank we will have a lot of company.

The Brazilians I have spoken to, and 100% sure it was a stolen election. Up north there is tremendous corruption from the narcos, plus there was most likely USA style vote stealing. The theft-in-chief is just trying to steal as many millions as possible, partly to stay in power and partly to control the .gov with bribes, etc.

Reactions: Mwalex
The Brazilians I have spoken to, and 100% sure it was a stolen election. Up north there is tremendous corruption from the narcos, plus there was most likely USA style vote stealing. The theft-in-chief is just trying to steal as many millions as possible, partly to stay in power and partly to control the .gov with bribes, etc.
tx for confirming. i know they have a very dif culture and history from us. just never recognized that they seem to be in the same sort of terminal spiral as us. i do know they have been undergoing massive environmental destruction for decades which may be a global problem. solutions to that are problematic. we will soon also undergo further narco cartel disruption.