• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Brit commie cabinet members advocating full lockdown

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
So apparently, because the Brits are not happy that worthless immigrants are stabbing their little kids at Taylor Swift events the new communist Prime Minister wants to instigate full Covid level lockdowns on the whole country to stop evil right wingers.

Sounds to me like England needs to go completely Lexington Concord 1775 and deal with this Commie shit.

Sirhr

At least the authorities are doing something about the muzzies armed with knives, hammers, and axes, taking to the streets.
Oh wait...
imengine.prod.srp.navigacloud.jpg

So apparently, because the Brits are not happy that worthless immigrants are stabbing their little kids at Taylor Swift events the new communist Prime Minister wants to instigate full Covid level lockdowns on the whole country to stop evil right wingers.

Sounds to me like England needs to go completely Lexington Concord 1775 and deal with this Commie shit.

Sirhr

- Axel Rudakbana is a 17yr old British CITIZEN born to Rwandan immigrants
- PM Starmer "As far as the far-right is concerned, this is coordinated, this is deliberate," Starmer told a press conference. "This is not a protest that just got out of hand. It is a group of individuals who are who are absolutely bent on violence."

The Chans are worth reading right now......

- Problem / Reaction / Solution
- Why so much effort to frame this as "Muslim"
- Funny timing with Israel / Iran....
- Where is Tommy Shabbos Robinson today?

Last edited:
The reason the Police target the right is due to them being the easier option. The leftists are abject cowards that are protected by the law. They know if they target the real issue it will be the equivalent of kicking a hornets nest and they do not have the resources to control the swarm.

They've created an issue through immigration that cannot be controlled unless people can accept a scorched earth type response.

Muslims will readily form flash mobs and fan the flames of their anger, turning into roaming hoards of savages. The right get angry, get stomped on and then revert back to a civilised mindset.

Countless episodes around the west illustrate this. Cronulla riots in Australia being one such example.

Another example from Australia, years ago had the Police on a Friday ticketing parents in a quiet backstreet during school pickup. I confronted the cop, 'just doing my job' was his answer. I then
responded that if he just wanted to do his job that on every Friday at a Mosque less than a mile away there were at least 50 illegally parked vehicles. Told him that he and his mates don't have the stones to go there because it would turn into a riot, so that's why you're here targeting civilised parents because it's the easy option.

Last edited:
How many of the American sporting arms that were donated to the UK during wwii were returned after the war? How many were voluntarily relinquished to UK authorities and destroyed?

1776…….
Huh?

My point is that the current chaos should be a wake up call to some here in the US regarding this matter of unfettered immigration on our soil.

Further, the Brits being “Subjects” and at the mercy of both these interlopers and the Crown, might remind folks why our Constitution was written, so that we are not.

Though I must be candid, I am short on hope.

Reactions: 232593
It’s all horseshit.

I’m sure something happened. But we don’t know what. This has been designed to provoke a response to allow them to further push their agenda forward .

Typical Hegelian dialect.

The goal is to limit freedom of speech and to increase online surveillance of them (us).

Question everything.

The reason the Police target the right is due to them being the easier option. The leftists are abject cowards that are protected by the law. They know if they target the real issue it will be the equivalent of kicking a hornets nest and they do not have the resources to control the swarm.

They've created an issue through immigration that cannot be controlled unless people can accept a scorched earth type response.

Muslims will readily form flash mobs and fan the flames of their anger, turning into roaming hoards of savages. The right get angry, get stomped on and then revert back to a civilised mindset.

Countless episodes around the west illustrate this. Cronulla riots in Australia being one such example.

Another example from Australia, years ago had the Police on a Friday ticketing parents in a quiet backstreet during school pickup. I confronted the cop, 'just doing my job' was his answer. I then responded that if he just wanted to do his job that on every Friday at a Mosque less than a mile away there were at least 50 illegally parked vehicles. Told him that he and his mates don't have the stones to go there because it would turn into a riot, so that's why your here targeting civilised parents because it's the easy option.
Quoted for truth. As a rule, individually, and especially as an organization, law enforcement are not a courageous bunch. Sure, break up a domestic or pull a kid from a pond and such, but directly challenge drug dealers and rioters, nope. Rather take a knee.

Never a student of English History, I had to look it up. But Civil War is not something new to Great Britain, but now the populace has allowed itself to be disarmed (excepting the too well known black market where firearms are easily obtained).

The Normans under William the Conqueror were the first usurping party to import foreign mercenaries and foreign concepts of rule to the island which had been unified for several centuries under the very effective and solid Anglo Saxon system of rule. After 1066, peace was never really known again on the British Isles. The Norman ruling family constantly fought among themselves and allied with various continental powers whenever it suited them.

The first great Anglo Saxon diaspora took place in 1075, when Edgar Etheling's followers took a great number of Saxons and Danes who refused to submit to Norman rule to the Balkans, where they became fighters for the Byzantine Empire in their own war against the relentless Norman incursions onto their domain. The Saxon warriors were so fearsome and skilled that they were incorporated into the Byzantine Varangian Guard in no time and were given a large tract of land in the upper Balkans to settle. The Saxons called this land Nova Anglia, or New England.

The second and most important Anglo Saxon migration away from the Isles took place between 1603 and 1780 in the form of the founding of the 13 Colonies. A far greater number of Anglo Saxons along with Welsh, Scot, and members of religious groups persecuted by the Crown moved across the Atlantic and were instrumental in founding the United States of America. Many bluegrass and folk singers will tell you that the Appalachian mountain country is the identical sister to the highlands of Scotland and Ireland, identical in both physical features and spiritual connection. The Appalachian country can be considered an offering from God to the rugged Scots and Irish whose original homeland has been perverted and defiled by a Crown that has strayed from the teachings of the Good Book. The rugged over-mountain men of the Appalachian country who dealt the death blow to Cornwallis's forces in 1782 were the direct descendants of the Anglo Saxon warriors who refused to submit to Norman rule and allied with the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland) to continue a guerrilla war against the continental invaders until 1075. In essence, the American Revolution had avenged the tragedy of the Battle of Hastings and the oppression that occurred afterward. The War of 1812 and the slaughter of the final British invasion force at New Orleans sealed the message for the invader. The message is: "You do not belong here. You had one chance, and you got an island, and you defiled and perverted it. Now you have reached too far and you will not be given another chance again. Leave now while you still can, because only more death awaits you if you try to head inland again."

Last edited:
Never a student of English History, I had to look it up. But Civil War is not something new to Great Britain, but now the populace has allowed itself to be disarmed (excepting the too well known black market where firearms are easily obtained).

I was never a student of English History either. I'd rather take Watching White Paint Dry.

I can't even sit through an English movie. Those people are boring as fuck. They were also assholes.

The Normans under William the Conqueror were the first usurping party to import foreign mercenaries and foreign concepts of rule to the island which had been unified for several centuries under the very effective and solid Anglo Saxon system of rule. After 1066, peace was never really known again on the British Isles. The Norman ruling family constantly fought among themselves and allied with various continental powers whenever it suited them.

The first great Anglo Saxon diaspora took place in 1075, when Edgar Etheling's followers took a great number of Saxons and Danes who refused to submit to Norman rule to the Balkans, where they became fighters for the Byzantine Empire in their own war against the relentless Norman incursions onto their domain. The Saxon warriors were so fearsome and skilled that they were incorporated into the Byzantine Varangian Guard in no time and were given a large tract of land in the upper Balkans to settle. The Saxons called this land Nova Anglia, or New England.

The second and most important Anglo Saxon migration away from the Isles took place between 1603 and 1780 in the form of the founding of the 13 Colonies. A far greater number of Anglo Saxons along with Welsh, Scot, and members of religious groups persecuted by the Crown moved across the Atlantic and were instrumental in founding the United States of America. Many bluegrass and folk singers will tell you that the Appalachian mountain country is the identical sister to the highlands of Scotland and Ireland, identical in both physical features and spiritual connection. The Appalachian country can be considered an offering from God to the rugged Scots and Irish whose original homeland has been perverted and defiled by a Crown that has strayed from the teachings of the Good Book. The rugged over-mountain men of the Appalachian country who dealt the death blow to Cornwallis's forces in 1782 were the direct descendants of the Anglo Saxon warriors who refused to submit to Norman rule and allied with the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland) to continue a guerrilla war against the continental invaders until 1075. In essence, the American Revolution had avenged the tragedy of the Battle of Hastings and the oppression that occurred afterward. The War of 1812 and the slaughter of the final British invasion force at New Orleans sealed the message for the invader. The message is: "You do not belong here. You had one chance, and you got an island, and you defiled and perverted it. Now you have reached too far and you will not be given another chance again. Leave now while you still can, because only more death awaits you if you try to head inland again."
Only problem is the Scottish Roots are Bell Beaker, lookup the Amesbury Archer and Companion, 3,000 years before the Anglo Saxon set foot on the Island. Although Anglo Saxons may be R1b they are not R1b-L21. Anglo Saxons came to the islands in the power vacuum created when the Romans left in 423AD, R1b-U106 are usually considered Anglo Saxon markers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Only problem is the Scottish Roots are Bell Beaker, lookup the Amesbury Archer and Companion, 3,000 years before the Anglo Saxon set foot on the Island. Although Anglo Saxons may be R1b they are not R1b-L21. Anglo Saxons came to the islands in the power vacuum created when the Romans left in 423AD, R1b-U106 are usually considered Anglo Saxon markers.

They have been interbreeding on a very small island for over 3000 years.
Their DNA is like bisque.

No, the Bell Beakers that killed off Neolithic male farmers bred their women and traveled off island and brought back women also, Beaker Branches conquered all of what is now Europe as well as the Iberian Peninsula.
R1b comes from what is now Ukraine before the Slavs infilled.

. Many bluegrass and folk singers will tell you that the Appalachian mountain country is the identical sister to the highlands of Scotland and Ireland, identical in both physical features and spiritual connection. The Appalachian country can be considered an offering from God to the rugged Scots and Irish whose original homeland has been perverted and defiled by a Crown that has strayed from the teachings of the Good Book.
Actor Aidan Quinn (of Irish descent) made a movie about this called "Songcatcher." Exploring the roots of the appalachian bluegrass to its celtic roots.