• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Burris Signature HD??

PewZ

Private
Minuteman
Supporter
Oct 19, 2023
Missouri
Just curious is there are any folks that have experience with the Burris Signature HD, specifically the 3-15x44? This scope checks a lot of boxes for me as far as weight, locking turrets, zero stop, adjustable parallax and illumination. But I’m looking for some feedback from people that have hands on experience with the scope. I can’t find too many reviews on them. Thanks

I have two and my dad runs one on his hunting rifle.

I don't see any low light/legal shooting light issues. I have a 10 year old going on his first hunting season this year, I put one on his rifle.

I easily could have put one of my XTRIIIs on his rifle, but I have great confidence in the HD.

Reactions: PewZ
Any issues dialing with this scope?

Great timing for this question. We just mounted and zeroed the new optic on my 10 year old's .243 this past weekend. We shot from 100yd zero to 700 yards, gathering data on his new load. Then cranked out to 1243yds using the established velocity and 103gr ELDX. Elevation was perfect with AB's G7 BC. Great turrets has always been a strong point at Burris, going back to 2013 with the XTRII.

We then came back in and ran another 30 rounds at 200 to 400 yards, practicing from his bipod, pack, and tripod. Everything looked great.

The more I use this scope the more i like it. Its great features and value! This scope has officially become my "go to" inexpensive hunting optic.

Reactions: PewZ
Great timing for this question. We just mounted and zeroed the new optic on my 10 year old's .243 this past weekend. We shot from 100yd zero to 700 yards, gathering data on his new load. Then cranked out to 1243yds using the established velocity and 103gr ELDX. Elevation was perfect with AB's G7 BC. Great turrets has always been a strong point at Burris, going back to 2013 with the XTRII.

We then came back in and ran another 30 rounds at 200 to 400 yards, practicing from his bipod, pack, and tripod. Everything looked great.

The more I use this scope the more i like it. Its great features and value! This scope has officially become my "go to" inexpensive hunting optic.
Great to hear. I ordered one the other day

Reactions: Birddog6424
I have the 2.5-10 version on a tikka 7-08. Glass is very clear, like the reticle. Held it's zero perfectly on elk and antelope hunts this year. Thus far, the turret has been accurate and repeatable. Running the dial up and down at steel targets at 200,550,750 it's been spot on and so far comes exactly back to zero. It's a weird looking scope but not out of place on a stock tikka. Wanted a scope I can dial with but smaller in size and magnification range, so far it's exactly what I wanted.