• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD Burris Veracity 2-10x42mm in FFP. Like New in Box. *Pics*. ***Reduced***

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
    For sale is my Like New Burris Veracity 2-10x42mm scope. Bought it but I am not a fan of the FFP so I went with a Trijicon ACOG instead. This is a Very Nice LPVO and the Glass is Super Clear. Lifetime Warranty as well. These sell for over $600 New.

Model
    Veracity 2-10x42mm
    Reticle
    Ballistic E1 FFP
    Finish
    Matte Black
    Length
    13.5"
    Weight (Oz)
    “ The smallest member of the Veracity family, the Veracity 2-10x42mm is small enough for driven hunts and stalking in timber, but 10x magnification offers enough zoom for most longer-range hunts as well. The compactness and low weight make it very popular for lightweight rigs. The 2-10x uses the Burris M.A.D. Knob System, which allows for custom etched knobs or quickly switching to available exposed knobs. It ships with low capped knobs.”
    Burris Forever Warranty

$400 Shipped TYD

Reduced to $375 Shipped.

Burris in Box.jpg
    Burris in Box.jpg
    Burris Left.jpg
    Burris Right.jpg
    Burris Top.jpg
    Burris Label.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ry@nNorthwood832
    For sale is my Like New Burris Veracity 2-10x42mm scope. Bought it but I am not a fan of the FFP so I went with a Trijicon ACOG instead. This is a Very Nice LPVO and the Glass is Super Clear. Lifetime Warranty as well. These sell for over $600 New.

Model
    Veracity 2-10x42mm
    Reticle
    Ballistic E1 FFP
    Finish
    Matte Black
    Length
    13.5"
    Weight (Oz)
    “ The smallest member of the Veracity family, the Veracity 2-10x42mm is small enough for driven hunts and stalking in timber, but 10x magnification offers enough zoom for most longer-range hunts as well. The compactness and low weight make it very popular for lightweight rigs. The 2-10x uses the Burris M.A.D. Knob System, which allows for custom etched knobs or quickly switching to available exposed knobs. It ships with low capped knobs.”
    Burris Forever Warranty

$400 Shipped TYD

Reduced to $375 Shipped.

View attachment 7677680View attachment 7677680View attachment 7677681View attachment 7677682View attachment 7677683View attachment 7677684
    Did you sell your scope?
    I'm in need of an optic for deer hunting in thick cover.....50-75 yd shots. Do you think this would be a good fit on an Aero M5?
    I imagine I'll never need the 10x but believe the FFP might be useful for slipping rounds in between trees.