• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD Bushnell DMR 3 (x2)- one left $950 shipped

wade2big

Two Star General
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
I have two Bushnell 3-21x50 DMR 3 scopes both with the G4P reticle. Both are in excellent condition with an exception on one of the scopes. One has a single small scratch on the objective lens (pictured) but is not visible or noticeable when looking through the scope and does not affect performance in any way. Both have sunshades and ship in original packaging.

PPFF or Zelle
(SOLD) $1050 shipped for the first (SOLD)

$1000 $950 shipped for the one with the blemish.

IMG_1778.jpeg

IMG_1777.jpeg

$1000 shipped (blemish on obj lens)
IMG_1887.jpeg
IMG_1888.jpeg

IMG_1982.jpeg

Last edited:
These are solid Japanese built scopes. Pick one or both up and give it a try.

Edit to update:
One DMR 3 sold.

The one with the small blemish on the objective lens is still available for $1000 shipped.

Last edited:
One DMR 3 3-21x50 is still available.
$1000 shipped.

I took a thru scope picture to show that the mark is undetectable when using the scope and I took a better shot of the mark itself. The other 99.8% of the scope is flawless.

IMG_1981.jpeg
IMG_1982.jpeg

Last edited:
is it a factory blemish or did you hit it with something
I did it at some point I suppose. I’ve never noticed it until I was putting these up for sale and looking them over. Either way it’s a small blemish that doesn’t affect the view through the scope in any way. I buy, sell, and trade far too much on here to steer someone wrong.