• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Bushnell HDMR. Anything new on the horizon?

hot loads B==D - - -
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2011
Houston, TX
I've been holding out lately on the current HDMR (3.5-21x50 G2DMR reticle) optic to see if small improvements will be made for 2013. For one, a zero stop would be a nice upgrade as well as 10 mils per turn.
I know a vendor here has a zero stop version listed but it's not in stock.

For those in the know, what's coming out later this year? Should I wait? If anything I want a zero stop (personal preference).

Re: Bushnell HDMR. Anything new on the horizon?

Caught my error just now. Meant 10 mils per full turn/rev. That's definitely going to be nice. Now only if we can confirm a ZS and I'll be all in.

I have seen, on several different threads on here, that the new hdmr will have both zero stop and 10 mil turrets. They are supposed to have it at Shot Show and start selling it soon afterwards with an msrp somewhere between $1800 and $2000.

I am waiting to get one to mount on my GAP-10 that is on order.

10 mil rev, zero stop and 30%(I think) more rev in the parallax adj if I were to Guess.
wink.gif

Maybe its just me, but the parallax adjustment if very very sensitive in the current DMR 3.5-21x50 scope. Other than that, I like it just fine.

Joe

I've been holding off for a couple months now awaiting zero stop at shot show...just another week...

Going to subscribe to this thread...someone post when the hear anything...