• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Bushnell MATCH PRO ED 15X56 BINOCULARS

LuckyDuck

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 4, 2020
    Pennsylvania
    1726106433174.gif

-15x56 with Abbe-Koenig prisms
    -Shot-Call MRAD reticle
    -Sub $1K
    -Discount available to Veterans
    -carries the Bushnell Ironclad lifetime warranty

Frankly I become more impressed with these bino’s each month but you don’t seem to hear a lot about them here and that’s a shame because these are (in my opinion) one of the absolute best options at this price point available.

Just wanted to give them a quick shoutout and bring attention to the product.

-LD

Just curious- but compared to what other bino's?
    Similar price point 15x binos, Athlon cronus G2, vortex razor, leopuld bx4 ect. Been in the market for them but have never seen comparisons, so kinda relegated to hoping someone at a match has them to look through. Would also love to see how they stack to more "alpha" options

Buddy of mine dumped his swaro binos to go to the Bushnell Match Pro for the reticle and he is very happy. Not saying glass is better or anything but it’s not bad at all. I have a set too I bought a while back and use for matches. I like them.

Reactions: LuckyDuck
    Similar price point 15x binos, Athlon cronus G2, vortex razor, leopuld bx4 ect. Been in the market for them but have never seen comparisons, so kinda relegated to hoping someone at a match has them to look through. Would also love to see how they stack to more "alpha" options
    Fair enough- I too would be interested in a a compression with the Bushnell's and the Athlon's (since they came out with a reticle option those are, to my understanding at least, the closest 'apples to apples' compression). Truth be told I had to take a leap of faith, in some part likely due to @Rob01's recommendation but I've been very happy with the Match Pro's, especially at the price point they're being sold at.

I'm basically a 'working stiff' that just bought a house so suffice to say, I'm feeling very much like a poor these days but I will offer you that I have the majority of the Vortex Razor UHD bino's (check my previous posts for info on those) and the glass on them in nothing short of phenomenal in my opinion and truth be told, the Bushnell's aren't in the same league optically BUT, for the money, I'm still dragging out the Bushnell bino's to shoot NRL22 matches each month because they get the job done more than adequately and I won't have a heart attack when the rest of the club is looking behind them and if they knock them over. But we're spotting 22LR impacts on plates with the Bushnell's since I got 'em at 250+ yards so they hold some weight for that alone in my personal opinion.

-LD