• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Cadex Lite Comp chassis for PRS?

Covertnoob5

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2017
    SoCal
    Hey guys really looking hard at the Lite Comp Cadex chassis for PRS use. Can anyone provide insight to the pros/cons of that specific chassis? Thanks!

A3396450-07A7-45F7-95BB-50D858B9F006.jpeg

I have one and love it... but I'm not a PRS shooter. Do you have any specific questions about the chassis, or just the chassis as applicable to PRS matches?

I have one and love it... but I'm not a PRS shooter. Do you have any specific questions about the chassis, or just the chassis as applicable to PRS matches?

Mostly how it does as a PRS chassis. I’m also kind of wondering if it’ll fold over with my bolt handle on my Curtis action, but if I have to remove the bolt not a huge deal.

Ahh, right on. I don't have any input to provide there, sorry. As for the bolt handle question, all I can really say there is that the buttstock in the folded position captures my Mausingfield handle with no clearance issues of any sort.

I’m not too big on the hand guard not having more than one place to put a qd on the side... if you go with lite-strike, you get more attachment points. It’s a shorter tube, but...... I honestly don’t miss the extra couple of inches. Also, unless you’re just shooting a LOT, I’m not sure how much difference the “mirage reducing technology” makes.

The folding stock hinge makes the perfect thumb shelf, too, so there’s that. Oh, yeah, I have the quick adjust (not skeleton), and the stock will NOT fold and lock with the Vector action closed. Bolt handle is just not tucked enough. I imagine it’s the same for the axiom.

Alllllll said and done, though, Cadex is so money. Of course you’ll like it ?

Any chassis will be okay, just make sure it will not influence accuracy.
    I will not use cadex for PRS, because Cadex is more expensive than the other chassis. PRS match need run, move. It is hard to protect your chassis during the match.
    I will buy a used MPA chassis for match.
    And Cadex use on table or shooting mat.

Any chassis will be okay, just make sure it will not influence accuracy.
    I will not use cadex for PRS, because Cadex is more expensive than the other chassis. PRS match need run, move. It is hard to protect your chassis during the match.
    I will buy a used MPA chassis for match.
    And Cadex use on table or shooting mat.

Lol I’m not scared to scratch my gear. You should see my tangent theta. More than a few love marks.