• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Camera Land is now a Burris Dealer

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
<span style="font-weight: bold">Camera Land is now a Burris Dealer</span>

After getting feedback from many forum members we have decided to begin to carry Burris gear. Being that we are new to Burris we are entering the waters slowly with a few products that have been suggested to us and we will expand our inventory as we learn more. Please feel free to look over our Burris page and make suggestions of products that you feel we should add.

I have read your concerns over the level of customer service over at Burris and addressed these concerns with them. Some people that I have been working with for years from Steiner are now over at Burris and assure me that the level of service that we demand from our suppliers will be met. As with any product we carry we will stand behind it and make sure you are happy with any product you get from us.

We look forward to assisting you with Burris products as well as getting your input on products you'd like to see. Thanks in advance for your assistance and as always for all the support we receive.

Re: Camera Land is now a Burris Dealer

Looking good!

What would be great, and what I am missing on most optics-store pages, is the prints for the scope. I mean, what is the outer diameter of the objective and ocular bells? It would also be perfect to get to know what the tube length is, what the length of the taper is and the length of the objective bell.

This way we can calculate and find mounts before ordering scope, or see if scope ordered fits our existing mounts.

Just a couple of suggestions

Oh... and lots of discounts :p

Data point - I have been on the phone quite a while lately (past 6 months) with Burris. They have proven extremely helpful and ready to go the extra mile. I found them to be a great company to work with. I give them big attaboys for CS.

Burris customer service is TOP notch. Great folks and it's nice when you can walk in the front door and the receptionist presses a couple of buttons and the head honcho comes out to talk with you about your minor issue for an extended period of time and then offer you t-shirts and hats and what not. That and my two minor issues (one caused clearly by me) were addressed by me walking out with two brand new scopes w/o any proof of purchase or anything. Great guy and great customer service. I highly recommend Burris.

We all already know how good Camera Land is so nuff said there.
wink.gif