• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Can I get a Hell yes?

Sometimes you just have to FA & FO how little shit, leads to big shit,...

Iran has shown an incredible amount of restraint up to now. The Western media doesn't like to give them credit, but they've been very measured in their responses to Israel to not provoke a further war.

I'm not sure what's going to happen here. Of course Iran will be forced to respond (again) - exactly how is TBD. Israel seems to really want a war with Iran, and they don't seem to realize how ugly that would be for them.

Israel or the US?
Russia has also been the same, yet the US keeps pushing.

I actually don't think that the US wants a war with Iran - at least not yet. Israel seems to be pushing this one hard, but with cold responses from the US.

We seem more determined to want a hot war with Russia right now than Iran. Unless your Lindsey Graham - he wants a war with everyone.

I actually don't think that the US wants a war with Iran - at least not yet. Israel seems to be pushing this one hard, but with cold responses from the US.

We seem more determined to want a hot war with Russia right now than Iran. Unless your Lindsey Graham - he wants a war with everyone.
Any war with Russia, and Iran, China, N/Korea, & Pakistan will self invite to the party as well.

Reactions: kthomas
Israel wouldn't be doing all of this stupid escalatory bullshit if we didn't provide them with security guarantees.

Time to pull the rug from underneath Israel. If they want to continue doing stupid shit that will drag us into a war, they can go about it on their own.
Right? Always stirring shit with big brothers’ toys

Got nothing against Israel, absolutely despise anyone that bends a religion to support their hate. That being said it aint our circus, and definitely not our monkeys. Im not saying we should go complete isolationist, but we need to quit getting drug into shit that aint our fight.