Cannot Upgrade Account and Report Issue Function Not Working

Tillamook_LR

Private
Minuteman
Supporter
Feb 27, 2023
Oregon
Hey Everyone-

I’m trying to upgrade to supporter so I can use the PX for posts. When I go to upgrade my account the three different options are grayed out and say “Purchased” which isn’t true. Since it’s grayed out and says purchased I have no way to upgrade my account. Could use a hand with this Lowlight.

Additionally when I go to the “Report Issue” function on the app I fill out my report and will not let me file It after multiple attempts. It says “Required Fields Missing” when there are no other available fields to fillout.

Just trying to use the forums to their potential and give you money.

Attachments

• IMG_4124.png
    IMG_4124.png
    336 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4125.png
    IMG_4125.png
    261.1 KB · Views: 22

Hey Everyone-

I’m trying to upgrade to supporter so I can use the PX for posts. When I go to upgrade my account the three different options are grayed out and say “Purchased” which isn’t true. Since it’s grayed out and says purchased I have no way to upgrade my account. Could use a hand with this Lowlight.

Additionally when I go to the “Report Issue” function on the app I fill out my report and will not let me file It after multiple attempts. It says “Required Fields Missing” when there are no other available fields to fillout.

Just trying to use the forums to their potential and give you money.
Right on the desktop version of the forum splash page:

1722695696836.png

@alexj-12 is the admin POC. Try the Contact Support button shown above. And there is this thread started by her: