• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Suppressors Carry Holster

EricM40

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2009
Georgia
While I am waiting for my Raven Concealment phantom, I need to know the best carry holster for a Glock 22. It winter so I almost always have a coat. I'm looking for comfort and price does not matter, I just need to be able to get one ASAP. Light carry preferred, but not needed. I may have to wait till my RC comes in for that. Thanks all.

Re: Carry Holster

what is comfortable is the best for you. I use a tucker gunleather with my 1911, and wouldnt trade it for the world. it is the texas heritage model, so it is very concealable

Are you looking for IWB or OWB? Kydex or leather? Canted or straight up?

There are a boat load of options for concealment holsters for G17/22's.

I used the Desantis Scorpion for IWB kydex for a long time, very concealable, but suited to 4:30 carry. The clips broke on a lot of people I know, but mine have not given me an issue in 2 years of daily use.

If you want to wear it at 3:00, I find OWB more comfortable there.

If you have some questions, shoot me a PM. I sell all kinds of holsters at work, and we have a lot of options in stock for that pistol. If you get jammed up and can't find something you like locally, let me know.

Crossbreed holsters
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you get a Crossbreed that allows you to keep the light mounted on the pistol? </div></div>
Holsters for pistols with lights are not advertised on their website. However, if you call them - I'm sure they'll work with you on any custom item. All these holsters are model specific (and light specific) since they are form molded with heat.

I just had delivered a Blade Tech brand holster delivered. It is in Carbon Fiber and holds my Gen4 Model 35 with light/laser mounted.
Very happy with it along with the double mag pouch in carbon fiber

Not to expensive but delivery was 3 weeks from billing date. Understand each is made by hand one at a time.
again very happy

C Rusty Sherrick makes great holsters and has excellent turn around time and customer service. My current Plain clothes and off duty holsters:

jj8jyc.jpg

If you need it a bit faster. Blade-Tech has served me well. I use mine for range work.

My favorite companies with the shortest wait times.

www.ttgunleather.com

their stronghold line of holsters are fantastic quality. wait time is a week if that.

www.gihholsters.com

Thier silent thunder and STX lines are extremely well made kydex and the leather lining is a nice touch. Excellent retention but very fast draw. 2 week wait if that. I had mine in 8 days. Formerly associated with tucker gun leather.

www.highnoonholsters.com

their stocking line of holsters are deceptively simple but get the job done. ship the next day too. inexpensive as well.

+1 for comp tac, I have had my ccw for 2 years now, it was the first conceal carry holster I bought, and has worked great. I would like to try one from TTgunleather though. Also have heard that tacticalholsters.com is good, they are modular and can be specialized to your gun. Never have used them though.

I have numerous holsters from

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/ and love every one. More for my unique CCW guns.

I also carry DAILY in holsters from:

http://www.kirkpatrickleather.com/index_le.htm and more particularily in this holster for G21/30 the TSS(Texas Strong Side) which are gerically called a "Speed Scabbard."

Personal experience with both companies. Both great to deal with whether on phone or via e-mail.