• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Cartel Land Laundromat ?, hey 'just asking'

softcock

novice judgmental prick
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2006
    Oregon
    If not paying attention to Mexico lately ? , I know I haven't, as I sick of the Cartel bullshit, Fentanyl murder here, and kidnapping extortion of friend of mine. I will never go back again. But I used to really like the Puerto Villarta area, and even got married at sunset on the beach there once. Years back that whole area was pretty sweet.

I just talked with someone today who just got back yesterday, and just a few miles N. of PO.Villarta, is Puerta Nuevo. The big buzz in PO.Nueva and Villarta is currently under construction, and the way my brain is wired I can't help think this is the Cartels own artistic interpretation of .. 'Disney Land'.
    I mean you Got to invest-$$$ to Wash that money-$$$. So this ( just my opinion ) is the new Cartel Land for tourist and Mex.Laundromat .

VidantaWorld
    website also claims future booking of Cirque du Soleil as part of the multi theme park .
    -

Cartel Land.jpg

-