• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

CBC 422 - Brazil

Bartkowski

Private
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2008
Pennsylvania
I saw a .22lr made by CBC in Brazil and don't know anything about it. It is an Impala 422 and has all of the original accessories, sights, sling, hand stop, sight inserts, etc. If anyone knows what it is worth please let me know.

Re: CBC 422 - Brazil

A google search shows one on GunsAmerica listed for $750. It looks like it is a Brazilian Anschutz copy. Had to look it up, I've never seen one myself. I wasn't impressed with the CBC firearms I've had contact with, though in fairness those were cheap single shot shotguns so it may not be a good comparison.

CBC Impala was a rimfire rifle made in Brazil for 3 Position Matches.

It is not the quality of the Anschutz. And their price reflected that. There were two models, one with a heavier barrel and other with an almost sporter barrel.

It was a rimfire rifle designed for the a shooter who wanted to start in 3 Position Matches.

Its production ended several years ago (I dont know exactly but I supose around 1995) but many are still in use in Brasil, mostly in Metalic Silhouete Matches and some in Benchrest Matches.

With high quality ammo, like Eley Tennex, it is very capable of producing 0,25 groups at 50 meters. I would say it produces about 0,30 inches groups on aggregate.

LRCampos, you are so fast!

There is 2 models available Impala 322 / 422. Only 4.000 units was produces, started t 1883 and ended at 1993.
The difference between the tow Models is the 322 have bull barrel

Sig