• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

CDI bottom metal

frank505

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2009
I purchased a couple of AI mags and bottom metal from CDI last week. Recieved the order on Friday, by 9pm it was in place and Acraglassed. Shot it a little on Sat am, function was perfect. I am very pleased and will be ordering more from Jeff.

Re: CDI bottom metal

I pm'd him about a Savage build that I want to do and am currently pricing at the moment. I had a couple of questions about the stock choice.

He recieved my 2 stocks this past Friday. He inletted them and put the DBMs and Mags in the box and I got them back on Monday. Super quick turn around. +1000

Jeff is crazy fast, but his work doesn't reflect the speediness as haste. I haven't had one malfunction in my DBM since he installed it. WOrks like a charm.

You guys got pictures of his installs to show? Picture is worth a thousand words...
laugh.gif

I have 3 bottom medal systems from Jeff now, including one for my Savage 223 AI. He is EXCELLENT to deal with and his service is second to none. Looking forward to doing business with him in the future.

i just ordered a dbm from CDI ..remington 700 short action with the aics 10 round mag. The dbm will ship tomorrow and im gonna send CDI my stock to have them inlet it. The dbm i ordered is for my new rem 700 ltr left hand 308. Also if your military you get a discount. Thanks CDI for helping me out