• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

CDI Precision

lbaldwin22

Private
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2018
Just wanted to give a shout out to Jeff Allen and CDI precision. Not sure if they’re on the forum here or not but wanted to share a positive experience I’ve had with them.

Backstory, picked up a used CDI DBM from a member here, I’m starting to put together a cheap truck gun. Went to work on fitting it to my stock today and decided to be lazy and email CDI to inquire on the cost of having them do it. Def not expecting a reply today (Sunday), about 30 mins later I get a reply from Jeff, saying they’d take care of the inletting no charge even on used parts!

I can’t comment on the quality of work yet as they haven’t actually done any work for me, but I’m sure if they’re half as good as they’re customer service I’ll be completely satisfied. Im fairly confident but i’ll update when I get the stock back.

Just wanted to say thanks again Jeff and CDI for helping out!

Keep us posted on the results.I have three 700s in calibers that use the 30 parent case and I'm thinking about DBMs for them. It would be cool to have a couple of AICS mags that I can use n whatever rifle I want to shoot..
I have a DBM bottom metal in a Tikka but I'm not excited about having to grind and file on Magpul mags to get them to work so I'll get the metal AICS mags for it and use the Magpuls in the Remmys

Reactions: lbaldwin22
Just a quick follow up to the thread. Shipped out my stock to CDI, communication throughout the process with Jeff was great. Received it back today and the fit is flawless. Only cost to me was shipping to/from. Anyone looking to purchase DBM i would definitely recommend CDI.

Just came up on this post and wanted to add that I have 3 rifles with cdi dbm and there all flawless. One on a savage and one on a fn that they inletted for me on a hs and manners that work perfectly. Then I have one on a 700 that manners inletted for the cdi and everything went together smooth for me doing it myself. Great product for sure highly recommend these guys

Reactions: lbaldwin22
Jeff and Pam have been doing great work very consistently for many years. Jeff has installed his dbm on three manners stocks for me and on one McMillan A5. He has done three Remingtons and one Savage for me. Great folks. Great customer service. And my rifles work great as well.