• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes CEO Change at US Optics

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    With 23 years serving the optical industry John Williams III is retiring as president and CEO of the rapidly growing U.S. Optics Inc. Although John is leaving U.S. Optics he will continue to remain as a partner and shareholder along with Nick Baroldi and Arnold Vonbargen in the business. We wish John well in this next chapter in his life. When interviewed John said: “It’s been a great ride with U.S. Optics and as much as I will miss the day to day aspects of the business and the amazing people with whom I work, I am incredibly excited about taking on new challenges and exploring new horizons.”

Everyone, please feel free to contact me using the contact information below.
    Best regards,
    John III

John B. Williams III
    Optic & Firearm Consulting
    714-336-1203
    [email protected]

Godspeed John! Wish you all the greatest with your new endeavor!

Hopefully the change in management will add some stability and QC to the company. Last time I attempted to do business with them 0 out of 3 items they shipped were usable. All had obvious defects, right out of the box. No answers to phone calls and e-mail, incomplete documentation, etc. etc. Really a shame considering that there are few custom scope manufacturers out there. 4 deals they lost to S&B and others since that episode. I love supporting US manufacturing, but not at the cost of working equipment.

Hopefully the change in management will add some stability and QC to the company. Last time I attempted to do business with them 0 out of 3 items they shipped were usable. All had obvious defects, right out of the box. No answers to phone calls and e-mail, incomplete documentation, etc. etc. Really a shame considering that there are few custom scope manufacturers out there. 4 deals they lost to S&B and others since that episode. I love supporting US manufacturing, but not at the cost of working equipment.

I have had the same experience with the QC. However this was a few years ago, but I am still not willing to gamble on the products being worth a damn. I do hope this changes as I would love to use more US made gear. (nothing personal against John) just agreeing with the post above.