Cheytac venturing out?

BoomerC

Private
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2017
Looks as like Cheytac is going to dabble in other ventures beside ELR rifles
B5BE5D08-28BA-4C5C-AF32-08B95F14DF10.jpeg

Reactions: jasent
gotta build for the growing base price crowd. I got a Bravo the other day for my trainer rifle. It was, by far, the cheapest feeling rifle stock that I've been behind. So, if they're basing their newest offering off that chassis, I can only imagine what the rest looks like. But, it's a huge segment of the market, so who can blame them.

Hi,

Actually Cheytac offering smaller cartridge weapon systems in nothing new.
Back when Lawton was building everything for them, they pumped out as many 308s as they did the 375s.
It is just the "new" Cheytac (Something like 7th or 8th ownership) just has not had the smaller rifles since they took over.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: Bender
Hi,

Actually Cheytac offering smaller cartridge weapon systems in nothing new.
Back when Lawton was building everything for them, they pumped out as many 308s as they did the 375s.
It is just the "new" Cheytac (Something like 7th or 8th ownership) just has not had the smaller rifles since they took over.

Sincerely,
Theis

cheytac hasn't put out a branded short action in a long time. They have some branded actions from stiller that they used to produce a few 300 WM and 338 LM on. I am curious to see how it works out for them. I hope it works out for the best. It is good to see hometown businesses succeed.